• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

Holy boat! Trying to catch up I read that way too fast and my heart stopped. Legends never die.
View attachment 4349

index.php

That Ali G?
ip_2834046.jpg

Mean Purple

Have we discussed Super Troopers 2 coming out this Friday? Seems like that would be a popular topic on HASMSP right about meow.
I forgot they were making that film. I'll be seeing that one. If the critics can it, I'll be excited as many canned the first one. As summer comes in, I'll have my annual Club Dread rum and movie night.

MTfrog5

Question for y’all. Does anyone on here work in the athletic department or have a connection to the athletic department? I’m doing a study for my Research class and haven’t had any luck getting in contact with anyone from TCU. PM me please if you can help

Chico Dusty

Conveniently on 4/20. You might have to talk to one of the neighborhood kids before Friday.

Ha! I’m not a huge smoker by any means, but I dabble occasionally - every few months if it’s around. For any of you old heads that haven’t been in the game for a while, it’s absolutely incredible what the regulated, professionally grown strains do for you - and how dialed in they have it. You can go in the dispencieres and describe a couple of adjectives of how you want to feel and bam - they have it and it’s spot on.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Ha! I’m not a huge smoker by any means, but I dabble occasionally - every few months if it’s around. For any of you old heads that haven’t been in the game for a while, it’s absolutely incredible what the regulated, professionally grown strains do for you - and how dialed in they have it. You can go in the dispencieres and describe a couple of adjectives of how you want to feel and bam - they have it and it’s spot on.
Why Texas isn't taking the free money and legalizing/taxing/regulating this is beyond me. Are the moral conservatives STILL that powerful in Austin, or can the Texas legislature not do simple math?

For the people who are against letting the cat out of the bag, it's already out and having kittens. It is my firm personal belief that 90% of the people who want to smoke weed in Texas ARE smoking weed in Texas already, albeit with more inconvenience and risk of silly prosecution. Source = working with a defense attorney

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Why Texas isn't taking the free money and legalizing/taxing/regulating this is beyond me. Are the moral conservatives STILL that powerful in Austin, or can the Texas legislature not do simple math?

For the people who are against letting the cat out of the bag, it's already out and having kittens. It is my firm personal belief that 90% of the people who want to smoke weed in Texas ARE smoking weed in Texas already, albeit with more inconvenience and risk of silly prosecution. Source = working with a defense attorney
helenlovejoy.jpg

netty2424

https://www.artisancannacigars.com/#artisan-canna-cigars