1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I never claimed to not be a nerd.

2. Harden looks unstoppable.

SnoSki likes this.
  3. That LSU idiot is behind home plate again. I remember him from the Shriner's Classic. Is he always there?

4. Yes

5. Just saw a clip where he took 5 steps.

Tom Brown, ATC Frog and MTfrog5 like this.
  6. Watched this Rockets game for 30 seconds and have seen 3 travels already

7. He also travels on the majority of his step backs

8. Btw, did anyone catch at the beginning of the baseball game that ESPN said the Astros brought Houston their 1st major sports championship? I guess the Dynamo created Clutch City?

9. I met Gunnery Sergeant R. Lee Ermey in Kuwait first tour 02-03, solid guy, his flight got delayed 4+ hours, he just hung out in the pax terminal, no DV boat for him, the troops couldn’t believe it, telling stories, autographs, handshakes, they loved it. Yes I got his signature too. Only other military autograph I got? General Colin Powell on his book tour.

GeoFrog, Shorty, SAT Frog and 4 others like this.
  10. That was it.

11. I saw him at Cabelas grand opening in Allen. He had a competing meet and greet line with the great bass fisherman Kevin Van Dam. How 'Merica was that grand opening! I bought some new lures, ammo, and tanerite. Went home, fished a little and then blew ship up.

Purp, ShadowFrog, Shorty and 7 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. Add a couple cold ones and you have a perfect day.

GeoFrog, Purp, ShadowFrog and 4 others like this.
  14. #168095 WhiteHispanicFrog, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Never met Gunny.

R.I.P. to one badarse

[​IMG]

Did have a chance to meet KVD in the mid-90s. I fished a B.A.S.S. tourney on Table Rock as a teenager.

He was prob around 27 or 28 at the time.

He talked about sanding down and repainting store bought top water lures, like a Pop-R, to give it a slightly more erratic movement to attract fish.

Dude is on another level.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ShadowFrog, TCURiggs and netty2424 like this.
  15. Some things just go hand in hand. Cold ones were definitely a big player.

ShadowFrog, SnoSki and TCURiggs like this.
  16. He's definitely on another level. There's an art to getting on fish, no doubt. Before my daughter was born I was kayak fishing quite a bit and fished in some local tournaments in a group my BIL organized. There was a dude who basically won all of the tournaments. I was convinced he was cheating, but he's just a damn good fisherman. Knows where they are and knows how to get them in the boat.

WhiteHispanicFrog likes this.
  17. Stay hard, Harry Anderson. You’ll always be Judge Stone to me. And Harry the Hat, too, I guess.

18. What the scheiss??

That makes 3. scheiss this week.