• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Never even once heard his name before. Doesn’t sound like I missed anything.

Man, what a basic life of you never listened to Art Bell.

I still think he 100% believed everything he said and heard. My senior year I had a job where I had to be at work at 4. I'd listen to Coast to Coast to keep me awake. These people who would call in were hilarious and he'd keep them on forever. Just when you think the caller was out of material he'd ask a question that would make the caller ramble for 20 more minutes. A guy would call in about a ghost he had seen and 30 minutes later he would be talking about getting probed in the ass by Martians.

In reality it was probably 95% fiction, if not more, but he did teach us to have an open mind.

Ron Swanson

Man, what a basic life of you never listened to Art Bell.

I still think he 100% believed everything he said and heard. My senior year I had a job where I had to be at work at 4. I'd listen to Coast to Coast to keep me awake. These people who would call in were hilarious and he'd keep them on forever. Just when you think the caller was out of material he'd ask a question that would make the caller ramble for 20 more minutes. A guy would call in about a ghost he had seen and 30 minutes later he would be talking about getting probed in the ass by Martians.

In reality it was probably 95% fiction, if not more, but he did teach us to have an open mind.
You say “basic”, I say “not a nerd sitting up listening to ghost/Martian midnight radio”.