• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

This blows my mind. His radio show is somewhat legendary and was a blast to listen to in the middle of the night. Bat ship crazy callers.

Feel like you two kind of missed out on this one.

Seems like FIL and I aren't the only one's who've never heard of the guy. Guess we didn't listen to a lot of late night talk radio back in the day.

Now, that Ermey news sucks.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Seems like FIL and I aren't the only one's who've never heard of the guy. Guess we didn't listen to a lot of late night talk radio back in the day.

Now, that Ermey news sucks.
Understood, just seemed like something you two in particular would have heard of, that’s all. I wouldn’t be surprised if Phormer had t heard of him because he probably hates anything broadcast over the air or somesuch.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Understood, just seemed like something you two in particular would have heard of, that’s all. I wouldn’t be surprised if Phormer had t heard of him because he probably hates anything broadcast over the air or somesuch.
I figured it’s because he’s apparently a night owl, with his frequent 3am posts.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Stay hard, R. Lee Ermey.

200-2.gif

Frog-in-law1995

I have a real hard time believing that a late 90s after hours call in radio show about aliens was as popular as y’all are making out. Imma post on facebook to see how many of my friends actually listened. I bet not very many.

Pretty shook up by the R. Lee Ermey news. Gosh darn American treasure, that guy was.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I have a real hard time believing that a late 90s after hours call in radio show about aliens was as popular as y’all are making out. Imma post on facebook to see how many of my friends actually listened. I bet not very many.

Pretty shook up by the R. Lee Ermey news. Gosh darn American treasure, that guy was.
You are probably right. Maybe because I bartended and was up all night most nights and had time to listen to it just seemed mainstream to me.

Boomhauer

This blows my mind. His radio show is somewhat legendary and was a blast to listen to in the middle of the night. Bat ship crazy callers.

Feel like you two kind of missed out on this one.

I hadn't heard of him until Junior Miller's coast to coast segments at the campounds. Hopefully Junes does an honorary show tomorrow night or something.

"West of the Rockies, go..."

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I closed down Longhorn Saloon on Thursdays and Saturdays. What station was he on? I generally was listening to young country or the Edge back then.
Man, country in the early to mid 90’s was so confused. So much greatness. An equal amount of just awful. Which I still listened to but would never admit. Wait...dammit.

Wade Hayes rocks. Fine I said it.

Frog-in-law1995

Man, country in the early to mid 90’s was so confused. So much greatness. An equal amount of just awful. Which I still listened to but would never admit. Wait...dammit.

Wade Hayes rocks. Fine I said it.

Yep. I liked Wade Hayes...even sang one of his songs at Johnnie High’s once. But that was mostly because Johnnie would have no part of the songs I really wanted to sing.