• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Also, dang I’d better hurry home if I expect to have time for a drink before choir practice.
when-i-see-my-math-amp-039-s-exam-mark_o_1504019.jpg

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I hereby nominate Riggs & Ron Swanson from the HASMSP gang to organize & carry out an insertion raid to Wes private room to bring babes, booze & banjos for his entertainment so you 2 start working on your Ahh-nald voices.....

Riggs: “We move, 5 meter spread, no sound.”

Ron Swanson: “Time to let ole Painless outta the bag.” Slow Nod

————

All in favor say Aye!

Ron Swanson

It’s not really too bad, it’s just not “bbq sauce” in any way at all. That’s where they messed up.
That’s how I feel about a lot of the newer country music they play on the radio.

It’s not actually terrible music (some is, obviously), but it’s just not country music. If they played it on some pop station or whatever I wouldn’t have the intense hatred for it that I currently have.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I'm top sales rep in the company by a mile this month. Was top producer in January too.

But then someone goes and complains that I don't do enough in the office, thinks I jack around all day and questions work ethic.
If it’s like my old job it’s the person who is in last place that’s complaining. Then the company will change the rules so everyone can be in first place.

Boomhauer

One of the older attorneys in our office has, for maybe 5 years now, been the only one who drinks flavored coffee. So we bought him his own pump-carafe thingy so that we could share the same coffee maker without his nasty stuff tainting the regular coffee carafe. These things hold maybe 12 cups each, so basically, he makes one pot a day while the other 15-20 of us who drink coffee are constantly making fresh pots..and, more often than not, waiting on them because the damn thing was empty when we got there. There’s also a lot of bitching about people taking the last of a pot and not making another.

Well today, without paying attention, I pumped a half cup out of this guy’s carafe. And had already taken a few sips when I realized it was the “flavored” carafe.

Except it was regular coffee.

I went straight to his office and confronted him and he closed his door and fessed up. He brewed flavored coffee just long enough to get everybody into the routine of ignoring his carafe, then switched to regular. And it’s not just the office swill. He brings Peet’s from home. And has for years.

It is absolutely next level, Bond villain genius. And for promising to keep the secret, I now get the good stuff, with no waiting, as well.

Happy Wednesday to me.

That is brilliant. if I tried that at work I feel they'd eventually notice the smell changed when I switched to plain ole coffee instead of vanilla cream hazelnut or whatever the hell flavored coffee is out there.

Mean Purple

That’s how I feel about a lot of the newer country music they play on the radio.

It’s not actually terrible music (some is, obviously), but it’s just not country music. If they played it on some pop station or whatever I wouldn’t have the intense hatred for it that I currently have.
So much This