• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Ok I was thinking it had changed. Or maybe I had the wrong app.

What other apps give embed codes? Any ideas?
I have a Note that has all the links to the images I frequently use. If I am looking for something new, I just google it and copy the link, then hit the little picture box up there and put the link in and it embeds it for me.

SuperBarrFrog

7F1C4D53-0C18-46DA-8D88-CBF26A48A95C.jpeg Speaking of dive bars check out this amazing pbr sign I was sitting across from at lunch today. Apparently it was made by a guy for a pbr contest and won. Unfortunately the Xmas lights that are placed in and around no longer light up I was told by the bartender.

Last edited:

SuperBarrFrog

I just figured out can upload a photo directly from your phone using the upload a file button. I just did in my above post. Take a screen cap of the photo on your phone and then crop it to get rid of the black borders and upload that. Apparently that is lower res and it will let you upload. Boom! So long imgur.

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

The Imgur app still works. It defaults to upload your image as a “public” image, but change that to “private”. Once finished uploading, you click on it and then there is a little arrow at the bottom of each image that you click to select the link to share it.

tcujsauce

Posted elsewhere by J-Sauce. Discuss.

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink=""

Fingering.gif