• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Catholic priest in Poland openly wishing for the Pope’s death because he doesn’t condemn Islam. He said - and I cannot believe these words were actually spoken by a leader of the Catholic church - that muslims deserve condemnation because “they’ve murdered millions in religious wars.”

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Catholic priest in Poland openly wishing for the Pope’s death because he doesn’t condemn Islam. He said - and I cannot believe these words were actually spoken by a leader of the Catholic church - that muslims deserve condemnation because “they’ve murdered millions in religious wars.”
Hmm. Pot meet kettle. I'm with you.

Purp

I don't understand your point. Pagans and apostates would object; where would they get a church bulletin? They would say the promotion was biased against them, and not patronize the place.

By "down here" do you mean Texas? Where does that opinion come from? I admire Chick-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby for maintaining their faith-driven business practices in the face of anti-establishment opposition. And most of my friends agree with me. I patronize both businesses whenever the opportunity arises.
I was saying that a Chick-fil-A in Texas would go out of business with a Monday promotion like that because there are far more church bulletins per capita here than where H4L is. We may also run out of chickens down here. I agree with everything you said about Chick-fil-A and Hobby Lobby. Love them both.

Tom Brown

Filed under: If you cant laugh at yourself

I was eating at Jethro's BBq in Des Moines Iowa today and i started to get teary eyed, thinking about my deceased father. The waitress comes by and says "that sauce too hot for ya baby?" And i said "no im from texas" i shoulda said yes