• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU v Tech

FrogLifeYo

The "We still don't know what got with Sawyer" crowd won't be satisfied until he gets a start. Once that happens it'll be 3 starts morphing into a whole season worth the leash.

I'm in the camp that once a guy proves he's not the guy, you move on no matter how high his ceiling. By KH.. you got a fair shake. Time to Let Sawyer go the rest of the way and sink or swim so we can move into next year with some form of reasonable expectations.

HToady

FrogLifeYo said:
The "We still don't know what got with Sawyer" crowd won't be satisfied until he gets a start. Once that happens it'll be 3 starts morphing into a whole season worth the leash.

I'm in the camp that once a guy proves he's not the guy, you move on no matter how high his ceiling. By KH.. you got a fair shake. Time to Let Sawyer go the rest of the way and sink or swim so we can move into next year with some form of reasonable expectations.

Why does he throw like a girl? Is he afraid?

OmniscienceFrog

TechAdvisor said:
I was talking about the overall game.  TCU got a free 4 possessions.  Two turnovers. a fake punt and a botched punt(easy 7 points).  
A botched punt is not an extra possession Einstein.  You were kicking it away anyway.

OmniscienceFrog

TechAdvisor said:
If I could honestly find a single TCU fan who didn't brag about last years miracle lucky win I wouldn't brag about Tech's terrible MULTI turnover performance in this game.  This was truly one of Tech's worst performances in a LONG time.  Tech started a true freshman RB and turned the ball over multiple times.  
Ive never bragged about.

berryfrog95

Meachum/Cumbie have done a sub-par job at getting qbs ready to step in as a backup......

It's amazing FS can't jump into the offense and be reasonably accurate. 6-17 is not a good look against Tech and I'm afraid if he plays next week he'll be sub .500 completion %

I expect Robinson or Wooten to be the guy next year

honestly, this team doesn't deserve a bowl! They should see how it feels to be on outside looking in. It should serves as motivation for a team like TCU with a big bag of nothing. I was convinced we lose out and am now actively cheering for it. Nothing else has registered with this group, let em chew on being outside looking in come bowl season

ftwfrog

watchoutforthelizard said:
honestly, this team doesn't deserve a bowl! They should see how it feels to be on outside looking in. It should serves as motivation for a team like TCU with a big bag of nothing. I was convinced we lose out and am now actively cheering for it. Nothing else has registered with this group, let em chew on being outside looking in come bowl season
Bul [Craig James]. This team DOES deserve a bowl. The coaches need to stay home. Meachum and cumbie should learn his to play with a lead. You have the ball and a lead with 6 minutes. How about not snapping it with 30 seconds on the play clock. How about not throwing every play!? How about running the ball. Don't blame the players. Blame the ones who make $1 million buck to [Craig James] the bed every  game!!

frognutz

ftwfrog said:
This team DOES deserve a bowl. The coaches need to stay home. Meachum and cumbie should learn his to play with a lead. You have the ball and a lead with 6 minutes. How about not snapping it with 30 seconds on the play clock. How about not throwing every play!? How about running the ball. Don't blame the players. Blame the ones who make $1 million buck to [Craig James] the bed every game!!

Pull, push, duck hook.

Tom Brown

When are you leaving?

Tom Brown said:
When are you leaving?
When u gonna start sunshine spin control on why this is a good football team? Admiring we suck is the first step in accepting we suck and hopefully fixing the suck. At this point there are so many things wrong with this team and the have shown little to no ability to improve. I find it amusing how many people get upset when point out just how terrible this team is. Each and every week finding ways to lose. By all means though please keep thinking this is a quality product

French Frog

When u gonna start sunshine spin control on why this is a good football team? Admiring we suck is the first step in accepting we suck and hopefully fixing the suck. At this point there are so many things wrong with this team and the have shown little to no ability to improve. I find it amusing how many people get upset when point out just how terrible this team is. Each and every week finding ways to lose. By all means though please keep thinking this is a quality product

It certainly isn't the best team we have had, but they ARE OUR TEAM!!!!!  So, crawl back under the rock you came from and leave the kids alone.

Tom Brown

You got the wrong guy, I'm the guy tired of trolls. Who do you play next week? Go there.