• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU v Tech

French Frog said:

It certainly isn't the best team we have had, but they ARE OUR TEAM!!!!!  So, crawl back under the rock you came from and leave the kids alone.
"Please won't someone think of the children".you sound like Reversnd Lovejoy's wife on the Simpsons. They are our kids and they need to hear the truth. They are a bad football team. They are a shadow of their former selves and they need to get it together. You can helicopter/defense attorney parent them all you like.

watchoutforthelizard said:
"Please won't someone think of the children".you sound like Reversnd Lovejoy's wife on the Simpsons. They are our kids and they need to hear the truth. They are a bad football team. They are a shadow of their former selves and they need to get it together. You can helicopter/defense attorney parent them all you like.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess is that there is no one on the team looking to you for guidance.  To the extent that they read this at all, they probably think you are as big of a beating as the rest of us.

I can't wait to see how Foster plays next year. I'm banking we don't win very many with him at the helm. Hope it's either Wooten or Robinson but I don't think it will be.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
FrogPreacher said:
I would sincerely like to ask that everyone stop with the rape comments and using that word on this forum.  So incredibly inappropriate and crude to say the least.  And demeaning to our female Forum posters. Thank you,.
No.

The most recent statements from Baylor Regents indicate that there were 4 gang rapes by Baylor football players. That 17 Baylor coeds were sexually assaulted by 19 Baylor football players. 2 players have been convicted of rape. Another is under indictment. All assistant coaches who enabled that are still on staff, coaching. The Title 9 coordinator resigned because her efforts to improve the situation were blocked at every turn by Baylor administration. A Baylor official who should have been protecting coeds instead perjured herself, claiming that a coed performed fellatio on her rapist, when in fact she refused to perform fellatio and in fact was raped.

So no, I won't stop using the word rape, particularly in reference to Baylor. Their disgusting school and fan base deserves every mention of that word. It should be branded on their diplomas.

ifrog

BearlyAFrog said:
Agreed. Baylor lost to the team that they thought committed the rapes along with ESPN, Briles was outted again and we now know there were four gang rapes. Congrats. Not only did you lose but you let the business students around the world know that your coach cried thanks to the Wall Street Journal. All in all a typical night on KFC

PurpleBlood87

TechAdvisor said:
I meant against Texas Tech.  I naively thought that was obvious in the Texas Tech game thread.  My bad. 

So completing a jump ball pass as your quarterback gets drilled that helps setup a touchdown isn't lucky for the Raiders?

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
BearlyAFrog said:
Exhibit A of the rape denying, slut shaming, rape enabling, idolatrous behavior that has the entire country hating your football team, fanbase, and school. Maybe if you exhibited some humility, admitted that you had a problem, and actually tried to fix it people would back off. But no, you just keep making it worse.

You are disgusting.

Why is Baylors junk even in the thread? It's funny how anytime the sunshine pump gang wants to ignore the elephant in the room I.e. This team really-really sucks. They fall back on dog pile the rapist.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Why is Baylors junk even in the thread? It's funny how anytime the sunshine pump gang wants to ignore the elephant in the room I.e. This team really-really sucks. They fall back on dog pile the rapist.
Because their game was being played at the same time as TCU's game. Some of us who were unable to attend the game watched both at the same time, and updated the thread. The disgusting BU fans predictably came in.

French Frog

Take your toys and go home little boy.  Obviously you were not here in the 1980's and before.  From reading your posts it appears that, for you, TCU football started about 2 years ago.  Some on this board have lived through much leaner years than this one.  When I was in school a 4 win season would have been a success.

Oh, and if you insult me again, like calling me a lawyer, I will meet you at Frog Fountain!