• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU v Tech

I know they say no diaper bags but do they really mean it? Wife is being her normal buzz kill self and says I have to take the 19 month old to the game. 1) it's gonna be warm on the east side. 2) it's gonna be crowded. 3) Tech fans. 4) We just have a small clear bag we bring to baseball games. We haven't brought him to any football games since the bag policy. I have a black Columbia backpack that is designed as a diaper bag. What are the chances of getting in with it?

Frog-in-law1995

PhormerPhrog said:
I know they say no diaper bags but do they really mean it? Wife is being her normal buzz kill self and says I have to take the 19 month old to the game. 1) it's gonna be warm on the east side. 2) it's gonna be crowded. 3) Tech fans. 4) We just have a small clear bag we bring to baseball games. We haven't brought him to any football games since the bag policy. I have a black Columbia backpack that is designed as a diaper bag. What are the chances of getting in with it?
They're serious.

Volare

Yeah, zero diaper bags. You can put your baby gear in a clear plastic bag and they'll let it in. Gonna be terribly hot out there today unfortunately. My 28 month old will be there for the first half only, and that's assuming I can get a shade spot in the SEZ.

Am I the only one who hopes CGP will take the football to start the game and say to the offense that we have faith in you. Tired of playing from behind and if we can score first it would give the team a lift.

Opintel

Moderators
I see us getting five turnovers, leading to two pick/scoop six, and at least four sacks!  Then we run for over 300 yards.  Horned Frogs win!

So there.

PO Frog

PhormerPhrog said:
Zero chance

Pharm Frog

Last time I was there I saw several students toss non-clear bags to people already inside before getting in line. Didn't seem to deter them.

Punter1

PO Frog said:
Zero chance

So let me get this straight...we let in POS drunk Tech fans into our stadium probably smuggling in flasks of Crown, weed, etc. But TCU fans can't bring in gear to take care of our babies/toddlers???

Frog-in-law1995

Punter1 said:
So let me get this straight...we let in POS drunk Tech fans into our stadium probably smuggling in flasks of Crown, weed, etc. But TCU fans can't bring in gear to take care of our babies/toddlers???
We can smuggle in flasks as well. And Tech fans aren't allowed to bring in baby gear either.

TooColdU

full house frog said:
Am I the only one who hopes CGP will take the football to start the game and say to the offense that we have faith in you. Tired of playing from behind and if we can score first it would give the team a lift.
Just don't let Deante Gray try to return it.

Moose Stuff

Volare said:
Warmups commencing. Song kicking along w the others.
If he isn't kicking today he's either been beaten out or he's in his own head with the injury (which I hope isn't the case). Sitting here watching him kick 40 yard FGs that are clearing the top of the uprights as they go through.