• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU v Arkansas

TCUWIN

FrogRunner91 said:
In that case, this loss falls fully in the lap of Hill. Horrendous first half play followed by those mental melt downs at the end. Not sure if he's really our guy going forward.
Definitely a bad decision. Patterson also said he thought about going for two when they took the lead to go up 9 but was talked out of it. Another potentially bad decision.

TechAdvisor

TCUWIN said:
I don't think they are terrible but definitely not a very good team. A little better than sdsu.
This is an Arkansas team that lost ALL the key playmakers from last season.  They've regressed as a team.

TX_Krötenechse

TechAdvisor said:
This is an Arkansas team that lost ALL the key playmakers from last season.  They've regressed as a team.
Their QB looked pretty sharp. Run game is definitely worse but I'd say their pass game is better than last year

More importantly though our team is much much worse

TK2000

TX_Krötenechse said:
Their QB looked pretty sharp. Run game is definitely worse but I'd say their pass game is better than last year

More importantly though our team is much much worse
Their QB is better than the guy last year (brother) basically their coach said it in a round about way. I bet Arky finishes with a better record than they had last year.

TK2000

FinanceFrog said:
the illegal touch on the TCU TD called back at the end of regulation - good call? Didn't show a replay in the stafium
Porter did step on the line. But I say it's a bad call. Most the time they call that when a player runs his whole body out of bounds. But right call by the rule book