• The KillerFrogs

Duggan out for at least part of the year

LisaLT

Don't we have the top rated RB in the nation starting this year?? And several other decent RBs along side Evans? I guess we will be seeing a lot of running plays this year...hope Evans hits 2000+ yards....

Feel horrible for the kid. While last year was filled with ups and downs from the QB position he showed promise. I truly hope he gets healthy and finds his way back onto the football field. If he doesn't play again it was a blessing the medical staff was able to find this issue so he can live a full happy life. As much as it sucks not to have him this season the frogs probably were not going to be very good anyway. Cross fingers and knock on wood that one day soon TCU finds a QB,

Moose Stuff

Feel horrible for the kid. While last year was filled with ups and downs from the QB position he showed promise. I truly hope he gets healthy and finds his way back onto the football field. If he doesn't play again it was a blessing the medical staff was able to find this issue so he can live a full happy life. As much as it sucks not to have him this season the frogs probably were not going to be very good anyway. Cross fingers and knock on wood that one day soon TCU finds a QB,

LMAO.... good to know you haven't changed one bit.

LOL yeah, I'm a pessimist by nature but nothing I wrote is wrong. I hate seeing Max miss the season, I'm glad the medical staff identified the issue before it became a problem for him later in life, I hope he can come back to play QB for Frogs, TCU was not forecast by most to be very good this year, and if Max can't play again I truly do hope the Frogs find stability at the QB position.

Froggish

Two names being thrown around the Twittersphere...It appears most fans really like Trey Lance and Dustin Crum

There is nothing to this and there is no evidence either have any interest so I'm just saying that there names are on the tongues of wishful thinking TCU fans.

Lance is the QB at NDSU and thought to be a high NFL draft pick in the coming draft. Unreal talent

Crum just led Kent St to their first winning record in 10 years and a bowl appearance. Completed 69% of his passes and threw 20 TDs against only 2 Ints.

Those are the lower level guys on the wish list. Neither are in the portal and neither have indicated they would have any interest.

Moose Stuff

LOL yeah, I'm a pessimist by nature but nothing I wrote is wrong. I hate seeing Max miss the season, I'm glad the medical staff identified the issue before it became a problem for him later in life, I hope he can come back to play QB for Frogs, TCU was not forecast by most to be very good this year, and if Max can't play again I truly do hope the Frogs find stability at the QB position.

The "probably weren't gonna be very good" part just paints you as willfully ignorant. But that's fine, nothing new there.

Serious question; no snark...how does a pessimistic person get out of bed every morning? I mean I understand how it works physically but mentally how do you approach life expecting the worst?