• The KillerFrogs

Doug Meacham returning to the staff [MOD EDIT: Now Official]

hometown frog

I too can get behind this sentiment although she apparently smokes like a chimney, which drops her some for me.

bcdb24046e163f0a82d5368a33c9ccf5.gif

would

Moose Stuff

Dykes going after Meach over Cumbie himself would be a giant huge statement about Cumbie. Dykes has known Cumbie for a long long time and has very little relationship with Meachum. If he passed over Cumbie for Meach...well that would pretty much validate all the negative things we think about Cumbie.

Or it might just mean that they can’t afford him or Sonny has no interest in SMU.

4th. down

Or it might just mean that they can’t afford him or Sonny has no interest in SMU.

IF, Sonny was to pursue the SMU offensive OC then that would mean to me he is feeling the pressure to move on with some grace. But, according to current trends, GP is trying to get him some help so that would mean there is no pressure to move on coming from GP.

Wexahu

much better?

2013 auburn was a pretty decent offense

Our 2014 offense wasn’t as great as everyone seems to remember. That team was great because the defense caused something like 38 turnovers on the year. With two slow linebackers and two slow safeties I might add. The 2015 offense was much better. The 2016 offense was god awful.

Wexahu

We were #11 in the country in yards/play

And #2 in turnovers forced with 40. That would lead the nation this year by 7. Forcing that many turnovers takes a ton of pressure off an offense. What would our record have been this year had we caused 40 turnovers instead of 20? I’d say we’d have beaten SMU, K-State, WVU, Baylor, Oklahoma State, and possibly even OU.