1. The KillerFrogs

Coaching Carousel- 2018

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by netty2424, Nov 24, 2018.

1. I believe it

Salfrog and Land Frog like this.
  2. They deserve each other. Terrible "school", terrible AD, terrible coach.

chee and frog9999 like this.
  3. Missed Nebraska

Purp likes this.
  4. Replies are hilarious.

5. [​IMG]

6. I mean could he set that up any better for people?

7. Naah. I happened to listen to the worthless Sportstalk 610 here in Houston briefly this afternoon while taking hay out to the cows. They were discussing the multi-million dollar contract Johnny Tapefingers signed with UH for the next three years and yukking it up about how "there were no protesters out there complaining..." Evidently the whole thing was a big joke to these guys.

8. if true, you want him to run your program, but not with his guys?

kidkarr likes this.
  9. Snyder son has to be on staff I bet

10. People in OK say he’s a shoe in to eventually be the OU coach...Don’t know if Lincoln would ever move in the NFL but when he does Littrell will get a call

11. setting that type of condition is a big mistake

i fully realize what snyder did for that program, but the minute he ceased being the hc his influence on the program had to end or he should have stayed on

whomever takes over can't go forward with a ghost overlooking their every decision

Chico Dusty, Wexahu and MTfrog5 like this.
  12. I bet the problem was the buyout. Littrell has been very open about wanting to be the next OU coach. I am sure KSU wanted a hefty buyout, especially if he wants to move in the conference.

The only coach that has to stay is Snyder's son. Can't believe keeping a special teams coach is the reason he backed out of the job.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  13. could be, but consider that it isn't the matter of one coaching position, but you from the start of your tenure are having to deal with decisions made by the legendary coach you are going to replace.

not a matter of forgetting history or removing the reminders of snyder, but who is truly running the program and who has the final say

14. Littrell is in a great spot. He has a good job. He is making a name for himself. He does not need to jump on KSU when he has time to wait and accept a great job.

Salfrog likes this.
  15. North Texas has pretty good special teams this year. Ask Arkansas about that

Double V and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  16. Maybe we should hire him.

Salfrog, Eight and MTfrog5 like this.
  17. True.

But this is a big hire for KSU. They don't want to be a steppingstone and have to hire a new coach every 2 or 3 years. Littrell is gone as soon as LR leaves Norman. And that could be very soon..........maybe even in a few months.

18. This is what I’m thinking too.

19. I generally agree although I do want to see how he will fare when Fine leaves.

MTfrog5 likes this.