• The KillerFrogs

Ch 5 now. Breaking news.

HToady

HToady said:
My son is a student. I have their names. I'll let Wes or Scott advise as to if they want me to put them on here. I have no problem doing so.
On second thought, I'm going to check them out further first. One of the names given me graduated 15 years ago.

Don't want to pull an NBC5....

screetch

OICU812 said:
No good reason. Common practice in sex assault, or cases involving minors, neither of which is this. Kinda fits the conspiracy theory floating around that there is some undue influence being applied here.

Should be fair game for PIA request.

And your records request would be rejected pursuant to Government Code 552.108 and upheld by the AG.  

screetch

HToady said:
On second thought, I'm going to check them out further first. One of the names given me graduated 15 years ago.

Don't want to pull an NBC5....

Seriously, why put their names out there?  You want these kids fearing for their safety so they won't cooperate with an investigation or something?  If they are truly victims, victimize them further like Baylor did?  Let the system do its job.  If they are lying, they will be exposed.

MTfrog5

screetch said:

Seriously, why put their names out there?  You want these kids fearing for their safety so they won't cooperate with an investigation or something?  Let the system do its job.  If they are lying, they will be exposed.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but basically the entire student body knows who was involved correct? This happened a couple weeks ago so I would think word travels pretty fast between athletics and Greek life

TCUdirtbag

MTfrog5 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but basically the entire student body knows who was involved correct? This happened a couple weeks ago so I would think word travels pretty fast between athletics and Greek life
I wouldn't be surprised if [[supposed fraternity of other parties to fight]] is blackballed for a while by IFC ane PHC
if people believe it was provoked retaliation.

Frog-in-law1995

screetch said:

And your records request would be rejected pursuant to Government Code 552.108 and upheld by the AG.  
They'd still have to release basic info, which would include a lot of what people are looking for (though not the victim's ID).

EdKamen

From reading the comments section on a few articles covering the story, I think it's safe to say that it is absolutely no use trying to convince anyone of anything. Most people are going to come to their own conclusions about this no matter how hard one tries to convince them otherwise.

Deep breaths all around.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
frognutz said:

Note to TCU frats in general.  If a football player shows up thirsty, give them a drink.  If they show up horny, bend over.
At Baylor this goes for all, not just football players.

bruh6158

broh, dis come from a real baylor fan bruh (me): "dis got to stop fam. we all bigIX in hear right now. lets git it and git goin fam! i know we can do dis bro!" 

dats all i got fa now homie

kidkarr

West Coast Johnny said:
Patterson said something about Tuaua having a partially torn ligament in his press conference today.  Inferring that he will ask for and get a medical redshirt... it means that he'll be back here next year... but wouldn't have been punished?  So he has not played because he's injured, not because he's being punished?  It means that he could get a red-shirt and then have to serve a suspension (if any) the first few games of next year?  Convoluted as hell.
Patterson said it was tore before Min game, so he has played and could have played through it. They were going evaluate risk/reward after game 3

tcuhf93

frognutz said:

Note to TCU frats in general.  If a football player shows up thirsty, give them a drink.  If they show up horny, bend over.
The theme of your post is submission. I get it.

While I can't condone sodomy, I'm with you in spirit.