• The KillerFrogs

Ch 5 now. Breaking news.

Kejones68

cdsfrog said:
Why in the hell have personal attacks sky rocked on this board? Look if you want to be negative about the situation I get it because it frustrates me too. Pissed at the players and the frat boys who cried about it. Frankly the frat should kick those guys out. Sucks all around.

That said why attack each other? What purpose does it serve other than to make it worse?

So the frat should kick out members that were attacked by football players because you're pissed the football players got punished for assault and theft?  Really, that's your answer to all of it?  The precious little football players committed a crime, period.  Should the frat guys have let it slide?  That's up to each individual I guess, but to say the frat guys should be punished is ridiculous...oh no...TCU may have to go without a couple players that have been found (sorry, alleged) to be criminals.

BABYFACE

Kejones68 said:

So the frat should kick out members that were attacked by football players because you're pissed the football players got punished for assault and theft?  Really, that's your answer to all of it?  The precious little football players committed a crime, period.  Should the frat guys have let it slide?  That's up to each individual I guess, but to say the frat guys should be punished is ridiculous...oh no...TCU may have to go without a couple players that have been found (sorry, alleged) to be criminals.
Only problem is, what if the fight ended up being mutual or the couple frat guys started it? We don't have all the facts yet.

You say why would have got charged if that was the case? Frat called the police. The FB players got the best of them. And yes , they were big FB players and that had something to do with it.

I trust GP's judgement on however this plays out.

cdsfrog

BABYFACE said:
Only problem is, what if the fight ended up being mutual or the couple frat guys started it? We don't have all the facts yet.

You say why would have got charged if that was the case? Frat called the police. The FB players got the best of them. And yes , they were big FB players and that had something to do with it.

I trust GP's judgement on however this plays out.

Yep everyone is on the side of the player not the victim. Just sayin.

And of course that's the only part of the post someone leeches on to cry more. Fine take that part out. Stop attacking other was my point

cdsfrog

Kejones68 said:

Initiated the attack. Professors, coaches, players and anyone not in that frat are on the players side. Sorry their story is (El Toro Waste), my guess is I know more about it than you.

FWPD went off solely based on the what they said (which in fact was [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ])- Now that it actually takes people with intelligence to review the case, (even a Tech DA is better than FWPD) the facts will come out. But in the end, they will never be punished for lying and frankly they should be.

frog-hat

Jake102 said:

Is the address 2900 Merida Ave? That's been a party house forever. 

Garage faces Lowden street and sometimes they drink on top of it. Always see them walking to games up that street. 

Moose Stuff

Kejones68 said:

Precious little football players??? LMAO. Nothing more "precious" on the TCU campus than an entitled frat brat. And I'm not calling out ALL frat guys, there were/are plenty of good dudes on our campus in frats.

Reptilian

Kejones68 said:
You sound like a poose. I was in a scuff outside Angelo's when I was in school with some clowns from a different fraternity. We were outnumbered and wearing pledge meeting cloths (nice shirt, tie, nice slacks, expensive loafers...). Everything was trashed. Never once thought of calling the cops or calling daddy and pressing charges.

We went back to the Delt House, Drank some more beer, told the story and laughed our asses off despite getting our donkey's kicked. We left our share of marks.

Reptilian

YA said:
Okay I have seen sigma chi, sae and now kappa sig as the fraternity.
Which one is it??
Can't imagine any of those not welcoming athletes. Also can't imagine any of those not being able to attract some chicks to the party. Is there a LGST fraternity? Maybe Lambda Chi?

WestTXFrog

Didn't the news report there was video of the incident? I would assume that would go a long way in corroborating either side's account of what happened.

mentoq

Heard when the frat boys shirt was torn off his body, a freshly shaved chest was revealed. The officer reported that it looked to be a #2 trim!

mentoq

It was left out of the police report that MT was very confused about the trimming of hair and felt sorry for the little frat boy!