• The KillerFrogs

Ch 5 now. Breaking news.

BABYFACE

RollToad said:
Better not. I'd probably get liquored up and go whack them with a crowbar.
I hear ya. About 15-20 KFC posters would PM each other to show up at the house at a select time. I figure the age range would be between 25-65 with them calling the occupants out to throw down. Then take their beer.

HToady

BABYFACE said:
Just list the address so if anybody wants to leave a lit poo bag. Nobody gets hurt, just some stank shoe.
You can leave that at 2902 Merida Ave., but I doubt they will be able to figure out where the smell is coming from.

OICU812

screetch said:

And your records request would be rejected pursuant to Government Code 552.108 and upheld by the AG.  
Fail.

Names and locations are part of the "top sheet," which is not subject to 108. 108's purpose is to protect the "work product" of the DA's office so as not to inhibit the prosecution's ability to protect sensitive investigative information from media and, in the past, to be able to keep the offense report away from the defense attorney. Names of witnesses and offense locations are not in that category and never have been.

Lone Frog

BABYFACE said:
I hear ya. About 15-20 KFC posters would PM each other to show up at the house at a select time. I figure the age range would be between 25-65 with them calling the occupants out to throw down. Then take their beer.
Not if all they have is more crappy Keystone.

Frog-in-law1995

OICU812 said:
Fail.

Names are part of the "top sheet," which is not subject to 108. 108's purpose is to protect the "work product" of the DA's office so as not to inhibit the prosecution's ability to protect sensitive investigative information from media and, in the past, to be able to keep the offense report away from the defense attorney. Names of wotnesses are not in that category and never have been.
Fail. Names of witnesses are specifically noted to NOT be included in "top sheet" information. Only the complainant and arrestees are identified in basic info under 552.108.

OICU812

HToady said:
It's in the police report published by NBC5 on their website.
OK but still, not a great look. We need to put down the torches and pitchforks, has to be a better way to deal with this- AFTER the facts all come out, at least more than they have so far.