1. The KillerFrogs

Big 12 vs SEC Challenge 2020

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TooColdU, Jan 25, 2020.

1. I don’t think Arkansas has missed a layup, runner or anything inside 7ft all night- smh

2. That offensive foul call against Bane is the biggest darning joke I’ve ever seen in basketball. These refs are atrocious.

3. What a crap call on Bane.

tcumaniac likes this.
  4. Bush league call.....it was a helluva play by Bane

tcumaniac likes this.
  5. Some extreme home cooking today.

Chongo94 likes this.
  6. And 80% from 3. Ridiculous.

7. 6 fouls to 3. :(

8. Lmao. These refs are SOOOOO BAD.

9. These offensive fouls are uncalled for!

10. Lol......what a reach of a call against Dennis. Refs know the 7pt spread!!!

we’re getting hosed!!!!!!!

tcumaniac likes this.
  11. Do they have some sort of huge flashing light scoreboard or something?

My screen keeps showing this weird yellowish lime green hazy lettering that flashes on the court. I can only assume it’s some sort of weird Arkie video board thing.

12. This is why basketball can be a crappy sport. Whistle whistle whistle. So easy to blow that whistle for the favorite or home team.

Hard to watch.

13. Everytime TCU cuts the lead to five or six the refs pull out a crap offensive foul.

14. Joe Lindsay (name of the ref that just T’ed up Dixon) you are a [ muschi ] ass [ hundin].

15. Disagree bigly on the ceiling. RJ is light years better than he was last year, shooting has improved a lot and he’s a much more fluid athlete. Bane basketballs with the grace of a defensive tackle

16. We are playing vs 8 today this is pathetic.

berryfrog95 and tcumaniac like this.
  17. Man this is bunch of home cooking [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

tcumaniac likes this.
  18. In that case I retract my earlier post and believe that TCU was at fault for poor negotiation of the agreement.

19. He hasn't done much since the ISU game.

20. KS free throws have a much better look today. Even the misses have been nice and soft.

MCFROG III likes this.