• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 vs SEC Challenge 2020

frogetaboutit

Do they have some sort of huge flashing light scoreboard or something?

My screen keeps showing this weird yellowish lime green hazy lettering that flashes on the court. I can only assume it’s some sort of weird Arkie video board thing.

well, the hogs are certainly lighting us up at the moment. There is that.

Eight

Disagree bigly on the ceiling. RJ is light years better than he was last year, shooting has improved a lot and he’s a much more fluid athlete. Bane basketballs with the grace of a defensive tackle

rj has gotten better, but when you are 3 years into a college career which rj is and you still shoot below 40% from the field and and roughly 30% from 3 i do think the cal irvine game and the last 10 minutes of the iowa state game have skewed perception of his celing.

yes, he is a good athlete, but finding 6'4" athletes playing college basketball really isn't the unique

Eight

I'm just talking ceiling. RJ has the physical potential to nba. I can’t see that for bane.

bane has a skill the nba wants in the ability to shoot 3's.

this might come as a shock, but the nba does not have a shortage of fluid, 6'4" athletes and you can count on two hands the 6'4" athletes who can't shoot who are drawing an nba paycheck