• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 vs SEC Challenge 2020

Purp

Thank you!

#Haventbeenaroundlongenough
There is an ignore feature on the forum that allows you to not see anything certain people post. It significantly enhances the usefulness of the board and saves time wasted sifting through the imbecility of a select few. In certain threads I have several pages consisting of only a few posts rather than the customary 20. Sometimes it gets a little confusing, but after being around long enough you'll learn from whom you can't care less to hear and it's definitely worth using the feature.

ETA: It's also been a lifesaver in preventing me from getting drawn offsides into arguments with idiots. As Bill Murray famously said, "It's hard enough to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win one against a moron."

Last edited:

Skip Jansen

There is an ignore feature on the forum that allows you to not see anything certain people post. It significantly enhances the usefulness of the board and saves time wasted sifting through the imbecility of a select few. In certain threads I have several pages consisting of only a few posts rather than the customary 20. Sometimes it gets a little confusing, but after being around long enough you'll learn from whom you can't care less to hear and it's definitely worth using the feature.

ETA: It's also been a lifesaver in preventing me from getting drawn offsides into arguments with idiots. As Bill Murray famously said, "It's hard enough to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win one against a moron."

LOL! Speaking of board features. What is the significance of the cute blonde that shows up on certain post?

Purp

LOL! Speaking of board features. What is the significance of the cute blonde that shows up on certain post?
Any post with 5 likes originally got a special award ribbon of some kind. After a while it was upgraded to a famous TCU Showgirl who eventually went on to do in stadium interviews during games and made the Cowboys Cheerleaders IIRC.

Skip Jansen

Any post with 5 likes originally got a special award ribbon of some kind. After a while it was upgraded to a famous TCU Showgirl who eventually went on to do in stadium interviews during games and made the Cowboys Cheerleaders IIRC.

No wonder I just noticed it on one of my post.