1. The KillerFrogs

Astros cheating....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Punter1, Nov 13, 2019.

1. I can’t find a team that will play a 68 year old, so probably not.

But a TCU tight end allegedly told a ref he didn’t catch a TD pass that would have ended OU’s unbeaten streak in the 50s.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  2. Sounds like Mike Fiers is just PO and has an axe to grind with the Astros. Sad!

3. Can’t wait to hear his response on this one.

All sin is sin. Whether you fib about why you were late to work or murder someone and cut all their limbs off, both are equal in the eyes of God...

4. I see you've never met a Catholic...

Pharm Frog and Hemingway like this.
  5. They’re the team that hacked the cards database. Is that as old as baseball?

6. I read this in a book by an Austin writer, Robert Heard, about the history (as of that writing) of the Texas/OU series. I believe it was called, "Oklahoma/Texas: Where football Becomes War."

7. I'm surprised this is being treated as such a huge issue.
    Fixing a game is obviously cheating.
    Corking a bat is cheating.....when you get caught.
    Any reasonable person should recognize the difference between the 2.

8. Its amazing to me how many of you think that this is not a big deal. These [hundinnen ] won a championship by cheating.

nwlafrog and netty2424 like this.
  9. Try the other way around. Cards hacked the Astros database.

BrewingFrog likes this.
  10. The Astros are the team that got hacked by the Cards.

11. This one got me as well

netty2424 and Punter1 like this.
  12. Apologies, looks like it was in reply to Rosenthals story. From a Cardinals beat writer. Take it for what you want. I don’t have a dog in the fight, just sharing what I saw.

13. How embarrassing

14. In that case the Rangers must really suck ass.

netty2424 likes this.
  16. Is it possible that it is electronic "sign" stealing and that there's absolutely nothing wrong with it? Wasn't in in the MLB season thread where it was pointed out that Houston has a competency in video-based analytics that few teams can match? Perhaps they've used this to start isolating not only tells but tendencies. Nobody would say that this is cheating. Still....if it's such common knowledge that the Astros (or any team for that matter) was stealing signs, any decent team would not only be able to negate that effect but to turn it around and use it to their advantage.

BrewingFrog likes this.