• The KillerFrogs

Astros cheating....

Mean Purple

Bad pitch? Yes. But goodness you can tell Springer knows exactly what’s coming by watching his load. Multiple videos have been posted in this thread now. I don’t really understand how people are saying this is the same as runner at second picking up signs.

In the Seattle series, they showed on tv where a previous batter had come over to the on deck and told him how the pitcher was throwing. That is not video or cheating or sign stealing, the pitcher kept dropping down and out with his elbow.

MTfrog5

if the runner at second picks up signs and say grabs his right elbow indicating a curve ball how is that different from a guy in center field with a camera?

wouldn't george be tipped on the pitch either which way?
Ask schloss how he’s feel if someone was videoing his signs

Eight

Ask schloss how he’s feel if someone was videoing his signs

that wasn't the question and in all honesty i could care less what schloss feels about being videoed in this matter.

cheating is cheating and because multiple teams use modern techniques to cheat they are pariahs and the one's who used the time honored ways of cheating are acceptable?

MTfrog5

that wasn't the question and in all honesty i could care less what schloss feels about being videoed in this matter.

cheating is cheating and because multiple teams use modern techniques to cheat they are pariahs and the one's who used the time honored ways of cheating are acceptable?
If someone is figuring out signs without technology especially a live feed, it isn’t cheating. Never has been considered cheating. That’s why everyone was pissed at GP. He’s the idiot knowing Dykes had his signs and didn’t change them. You’re better than this eight

Eight

If someone is figuring out signs without technology especially a live feed, it isn’t cheating. Never has been considered cheating. That’s why everyone was pissed at GP. He’s the idiot knowing Dykes had his signs and didn’t change them. You’re better than this eight

so if i use a telescope from centerfield or binocs is that cheating?

Frogenstein

You people seem smart. How do you NOT grasp the difference between normal sign stealing and cheating????

Like when Gary says SMU stole our signs.... absolutely above board. But what if they planted a camera or microphone on our sideline and listened/watched what we were doing??? Would you guys think that was cool?
You mean like when Briles’s daughter and assistant coach/son in law (Lebby) were on the field at an OU/Tulsa game and it appeared Brile’s daughter was filming the OU signals? I am sure no one on here at the time had a problem with it.

Last edited:

UltimateFrog

Did the Patriots vacate their SB? No! And I can’t even remember which one it was. Flag flies forever. If TCU could figure out how to video signs and pay players to win a NC I’m all for it

Fine them, give them some suspensions, and move on.