• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

flyfishingfrog

So I had lunch with two Aggy friends of mine today - was hilarious to listen to one of them that wants Schloss talk about how he hopes we don’t make it out regionals so they can get him hired and the other one ask why they would hire a guy who failed to get to Omaha 3 years in a row if that happened…..

like listening to my kids argue over who started it….

froginmn

So I had lunch with two Aggy friends of mine today - was hilarious to listen to one of them that wants Schloss talk about how he hopes we don’t make it out regionals so they can get him hired and the other one ask why they would hire a guy who failed to get to Omaha 3 years in a row if that happened…..

Actually Schloss "failed" to get Aggy to the CWS two years in a row (15 and 16) and then failed to keep them in the CWS in 2017.

First Tee Frog

you have two Aggie friends and you let them hang out together at the same time?? Never let aggies hang out together. Only 1 Aggie at a time is the rule. Otherwise they go all culty