1. The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Pharm Frog, Jan 7, 2021.

1. I like it for this season. Makes the schedule much tougher but one never knows with noncon until all the states are back to normal. Or could be like Big 10 FB and play half a season and demand to be in the tournament.

Punter1 likes this.
  2. What I expected. They need games and midweek could get dicey.

3. I don’t care if they just play intrasquad games each weekend. Just play them like real games on tv and maybe even let us fans in the gates to watch in person.

anything beyond that is just gravy!

4. I expect fans to be allowed barring this thing getting worse. Something similar to what football did I would imagine.

Punter1 likes this.
  5. Same here. I’ll sit in the shrubs out in CF if that’s what it takes

bmoney214, Punter1, mcdaddy and 5 others like this.
  6. Andre Dawson is that you?

Punter1 and BrewingFrog like this.
  7. The season can't get here soon enough for me. Even if it means my season ticket is a lawn chair outside of the fence looking through the bushes. The Big 12 depth and quality this year could be it's best ever. There is not going to be a walk-over conference series this year.

8. You can go ahead and mark down a sweep against Iowa State. Hell, use a Sharpie. I’m feeling confident.

tcudoc, Spike, Purp and 8 others like this.
  9. I disagree. I bet we don't win a single game against Iowa State.

tcudoc, Purp, JockO de Frog and 2 others like this.
  10. Does this mean they'll have a double header every Saturday? Or start the series on Thursday?

jake102 likes this.
  11. We're supposed to be notified about season tickets this month. Any heads up?

12. Got this emailed response asking about tickets from the ticket office Monday:

Happy New Year!
    Thanks for your email about baseball season tickets. At this time, we are still waiting for a schedule to be released as well as capacity and health guidelines. We will email our season ticket holders as soon as we have more information available.
    Stay safe and have a great 2021!

ftwfrog likes this.
  13. #14 Eight, Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    too late, aggies have already bought all available tickets

Spike, MTfrog5, Double V and 8 others like this.
  14. Should probably start Thursday just so in the event of a rain out or bad weather days looming they can play the doubleheader anyday...

BABYFACE and Frognosticator like this.
  15. With our starter/pitching depth I think this gives us a huge advantage in conf play. We have potentially 6 weekend-quality starters and a deep deep pen so this could really work out well for us...

Purp, tcumaniac, BABYFACE and 2 others like this.
  16. Can’t believe we haven’t changed the promo code from TCU15.

tcudoc, BrewingFrog and Eight like this.
  17. the intern graduated

18. Don't forget the inevitable COVID postponements as well.

Salfrog and Punter1 like this.
  19. I can tell you with near certainty that attendance guidelines have not been firmly established yet. Or if they have been it was very recently and yet to be released to the public.