• The KillerFrogs

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

Bob Sugar

Already up to 52 predictions. Impressive! As always, when you find an error just let me know and I'll get it corrected in the next update. Included indication this year on previous winners. The two winners from last year Frognosticator and geezer are on opposite ends of the curve this year. Good to see new participants in the prediction thread this year. We are well on the way to breaking the prediction number record of 106 set last year. Keep em coming! Of course, you can change or submit a prediction up until kickoff of the first game.

SmvUNf7.png
You have my prediction of 12-0 wrong.

Rabidfrog

scheiss it, I am an optimist. Defense and run game will lead us to a 12-1 season and take the pressure off the QB who will just need to manage the game

UAPB - W 70-0
@ Purdue - W 27-17
SMU - W 42-10
Kansas - W 38-7
@ Iowa State - W 24-21
@ Kansas State - W 27-13
Texas - W 27-24
@ Oklahoma State - W 31-30
Baylor - W 38-21
@ Texas Tech - W 28-17
@ Oklahoma - L 41-30
West Virginia - W 37-21

vs. Oklahoma - W 35-34
sounds good to me.

ticketfrog123

OSU goes 7-2 in conference this year then they need to go ahead and get Gundys statue built

That account lists a win-loss total for the entire season from 2017 and 2018. It’s probably not against the spread and looks to include the G5 conferences and more.

Total nobody with an ESPN photo as their avatar

Froglaw

11-1

Loss to either OSU, OU, or ut.

I think ISU is overrated but will be tough at their home

I’m betting on a QB breaking away from the pack.

Why do our backup QBs play so well?

Our defense. Move the ball against the best in practice and then Saturday is easy.

Oh, and let’s crouch punch WVU.

Also, Sugar Bowl baby.