• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. JAB331

Get Rid of the Distractions...

We're looking square in the face of a losing season after going to the NCG. I'm not sure when that happened last, but it's plain to see that we are headed in the wrong direction. It feels like the program has resumed it former trajectory it had under HCGP. Changes are needed, there's too much...
  2. JAB331

KSL.com: Minus the 2 defectors, BYU has biggest national brand in Big 12 (eye roll)

By Patrick Kinahan for KSL.com | Posted - May 30, 2023 at 10:34 a.m. PROVO — The reshaped Big 12 begins in one month, when the conference officially expands by four and continues the following year, at which time the two brand names leave. Oklahoma and Texas have been the big dogs dating back...
  3. JAB331

SI: A Tribute to Bram Kohlhausen

Didn't see this posted yet: TCU Football: A Tribute To Bram Kohlhausen TCU's greatest comeback, as remembered by a Sports Ignoramus by TYLER BROWN Shortly after TCU's historic comeback win (47-41) over the Oregon Ducks at the 2016 Alamo Bowl, a friend of mine earned several hundred likes for...
  4. JAB331

Article: Lincoln Riley’s own brother won’t give him National Championship tickets

https://fansided.com/2023/01/07/lincoln-riley-brother-national-championship-tickets/amp/ Wow, reading this now makes you wonder
  5. JAB331

Slate: A Legendary Coach’s Ouster Shows Just Where College Football Is Heading

https://slate.com/culture/2021/11/tcu-gary-patterson-resigns-fired-big-12.html I enjoyed this article, it seemed fair and balanced.
  6. JAB331

How we can get a new HC next year

So I know it sounds insane to buy out Gary's contract, but when you start to think of that as sunk cost, and start to think how much you'd save by getting rid of the rest of his overly bloated and over paid coaching staff, you probably have enough to attract a staff like the Costal Carolina one...
  7. JAB331

Rewatching the 2018 Cheez - it Bowl

No game today for TCU or SMU (not sure why they aren't playing each other), so I'm going to watch the bowl game from our last "winning" season. Why you might ask? Well, our offense hasn't gotten any better since then and our defense played lights out. With CGP saying he's going to "evaluate...
  8. JAB331

Great Win!!! But...

In-state rivalry games reflect more the passion of the players and not the leadership of the coaches. Winning against Kansas St, Iowa St, WVU, OU, Ok St, and Kansas is the coaches job. If we just win against UT, Baylor, and TTU then that's a serious red flag about our coaching staff.
  9. JAB331

Chris Petersen steps down, wants to recharge...

Chris Petersen resigns from WU and wants to recharge: You know a great way to recharge from HC duties..? By taking on OC duties!
  10. JAB331

Don't just demote Cumbie, he has to go..!

I've seen CGP do this dance before, he tries to run off his coaches so he doesn't have to fire them - or he stays loyal way past when anyone should. Cumbie's stock has gone nowhere but down. He started hot with Boykin, and everything has gotten worse since then. Yes, a few games ago I thought...
  11. JAB331

Fire Cumbie..!

(I know, it's a second threads, so what it? This merits it) The defensive players grew from last week. The offensive players did not. The number of transfer QBs over the last couple of years is a vote of no-confidence from the players. The offensive players aren't growing except for their own...