• The KillerFrogs

Final Prediction - In or Out?

Final Prediction - In or Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LVH

I am tired of seeing the "If Bama and TCU played on a neutral field then Bama would be favored!" argument

Even if Alabama were 8-4 or 7-5 the idiots would say "muh eye test Alabama would be favored"

By that logic Cincinnati shouldn't have made the playoff last year, there were plenty of teams that they would have been dogs to

Frog-in-law1995

These posts that play into the silly narrative is embarrassing. Have some pride and don't buy into it. Be confident. You should be making posts asking if we will be #2 or #3. (Michigan in a tight game right now)

WE ARE IN! End of discussion.

Now PLEASE delete any future silly posts like this one.
2?

Wexahu

I wish I had your confidence. It's not that I don't think we deserve to be in. I have wanted us in all season long. I don't have any faith in the committee. They were looking for an excuse to keep us out, and we gave it to them.
What makes you think they were “looking for an excuse” to keep us out?

If they were doing that, they wouldn’t have dropped Notre Dame so far down after losing at USC. Behind Texas. That hurt Ohio State’s case against us.

And they wouldn’t have KSU ranked higher than any other 3-loss team.

Last edited:

Horny4TCU

If they were doing that, they wouldn’t have dropped Notre Dame so far down after losing at USC. Behind Texas. That hurt Ohio State’s case against us.

They fact they were able to get Saban on the halftime show of the UM Purdue game to make his case for Bama?

Haven't we heard all year, that if we lose we are out of the Playoff race?

Maybe I've just been living under a rock or something...

Planks

I’m a little worried about Clemson right now. Alabama has no resume argument vs TCU, but Clemson would have a conference championship plus a much stronger OOC schedule vs TCU. And their record would be closer to TCU, 11-2 vs 12-1 rather than 10-2 vs 12-1 when Alabama is compared to TCu

I know Clemson is #9, but they are boat racing #23 UNC right now. There was just a 14 point swing on a pick six. This game is going to end with a Clemson win 53-10 or so.

Wexahu

They fact they were able to get Saban on the halftime show of the UM Purdue game to make his case for Bama?

Haven't we heard all year, that if we lose we are out of the Playoff race?

Maybe I've just been living under a rock or something...
The committee has nothing to do with who Fox puts on at halftime.

SMH.

McFroggin

The logic changes every week.

We were #3 when we won by 40 and dropped 3 spots in the polls. Now we are #3 with a loss. By the CFP logic, we could be #10 next week.

If you focus on any strong logic, TCU is in. If you follow CFP [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] in which they want the biggest schools in, TCU just gave them a reason to fling us to the side. This is a group of individuals who for the most part are biased and don’t give a [ Finebaum ] about us.

If they can, they will move the goalposts.

I hope I’m wrong. I’m going to the playoff game if we are in. I give it 90% odds we are out merely because Bama is the one they would gladly have in over us.

Horny4TCU

The committee has nothing to do with who Fox puts on at halftime.

SMH.
Since the committee is soooo not involved with the media. I mean they don't know anyone at the networks and work in a complete silo of silence, watching football making pure unbiased decisions.

Wexahu

The logic changes every week.

We were #3 when we won by 40 and dropped 3 spots in the polls. Now we are #3 with a loss. By the CFP logic, we could be #10 next week.

If you focus on any strong logic, TCU is in. If you follow CFP [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] in which they want the biggest schools in, TCU just gave them a reason to fling us to the side. This is a group of individuals who for the most part are biased and don’t give a [ Finebaum ] about us.

If they can, they will move the goalposts.

I hope I’m wrong. I’m going to the playoff game if we are in. I give it 90% odds we are out merely because Bama is the one they would gladly have in over us.
That USC loss saved you $100.

I am focusing on “strong logic”. That’s why we are in. Same reason we were out 8 years ago.

Pharm Frog

I’m a little worried about Clemson right now. Alabama has no resume argument vs TCU, but Clemson would have a conference championship plus a much stronger OOC schedule vs TCU. And their record would be closer to TCU, 11-2 vs 12-1 rather than 10-2 vs 12-1 when Alabama is compared to TCu

I know Clemson is #9, but they are boat racing #23 UNC right now. There was just a 14 point swing on a pick six. This game is going to end with a Clemson win 53-10 or so.
So Ohio State needs to worry about Clemson? Okay…you’re wrong but okay

Wexahu

Since the committee is soooo not involved with the media. I mean they don't know anyone at the networks and work in a complete silo of silence, watching football making pure unbiased decisions.
Yeah, I’m sure the head of the committee phoned up Fox, and said “guys we’re looking for some ammo to keep TCU out of this thing, call up Nick and give him a few minutes to plead his case at halftime.”

Laughable.

CountryFrog

Clemson? Seriously?

The arguments you're making for them there might help them move up to 6 ahead of Alabama but that's about it. They're totally done as far as playoff consideration.

Looking like only TCU and USC didn’t show up and choked away their championship games. Route is on with other conference leaders. Wondering if that is going to re-enforce the old and incorrect negative perception of Big12/PAC12 compared to SEC/Big10.

Horny4TCU

1. UGA
2. UM
3. Clemson
4. tOSU

Is what I'm afraid it's going to be tomorrow.

The excuses to keep us out:
1. Didn't win conference championship
2. Doesn't pass the eye test
3. If we look at the last game played, they aren't playing their best football

Last edited:

Wexahu

1. UGA
2. MSU
3. Clemson
4. tOSU

Ok. If you’re being serious, you’re an idiot. That is all.

I don’t like Michigan State’s chances to jump that high after an idle week but you never know with that silly committee. Lol.

CountryFrog

1. UGA
2. MSU
3. Clemson
4. tOSU

I think you're the only living human being on planet earth who has this as their projected top 4.