• The KillerFrogs

Pathetic Coaching

Chongo94

When your QB has more TO's than games played, then he's not good. He should have had three more picks because he doesn't know how to make reads. He was amazing in HS due to being a man amongst boys, but he's been figured out...and he quite frankly, sucks.

If Gary is the coach, he'll make a change. Unfortunately, it seems we're in give up mode this year. Expect empty stands.

I think, sadly, this could be correct.

I wasn’t too sold on him and I think many will remember that. But then, his last 6-7 games of his senior year I thought he showed tremendous progress! I assumed that was an indication and he would continue to improve. Unfortunately, it appears little improvement has occurred. Hopefully, he can kick on and become amazing.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Tired of Patterson's "win by 1 philosophy." He even said it in the post-game show that it's on him.

We need a "win by 8 philosophy" in this conference. Quick strike offenses can quickly put you behind. We saw that tonight.

Until the mindset of the HC changes, expect to see more of these excruciating losses.

tcufrogprince1

I will never say GP needs to go. I respect him giving the kid a chance. I bet Cumbie stuck up for him as well, but if he starts the next game, I am done watching this year. The kid does have talent, but this kid should have been reeled in two games ago.

Deep Purple

Poster with the brevity of Tolkien and economy of language like Proust
How many guys get compared to Tolkien and Proust?

pride-at-work.jpg

EVOfrogMR

The book is out there on our offense. The opposing teams, especially in the Big XII, know what we're gonna run. We run the same type of play over and over and defenses know how to sit on those plays and not get burned.

Maybe this is all on Cumbie... Maybe this is on GP shackling Cumbie and the slower tempo version of all these quick hit plays doesn't work. Whatever it is, it hasn't worked in 3 seasons. It seems like GP has been hands off with the offense, but GP, Cumbie and Luper need to sit down this weekend and come up with something because what they're attempting right now doesn't put the players in a position to succeed.

Yes, our QB needs to execute much better, but he's starting behind the 8-ball due to how the offense is run.

Sebastian S

You can even see the players frustrated.

There was a wide receiver lined up and looked fed up because the coaches couldn't give them the play in time.

Use a freaking huddle! The offense just looks confused.

Sucks our 2 better recruiters are calling plays on offense, would hate to lose them.
Luper and Cumbie.

WIN

There was a wide receiver lined up and looked fed up because the coaches couldn't give them the play in time.

Sucks our 2 better recruiters are calling plays on offense, would hate to lose them.
Luper and Cumbie.

We are recruiting better and playing worst.

Wexahu

Luper and Cumbie.

Nothing looks worse when it’s not working than watching a slow no-huddle offense try and operate. If you’re not going to run hurry up, there is no reason whatsoever to not huddle and get all your [ Finebaum ] figured out as a group, together. If anything, you won’t be tipping the defense off as to what you’re going to run by showing your formation.