• The KillerFrogs

Waymon is out for the year

FROGDADDY

Assuming it's true, we should probably consider ourselves extremely lucky to a degree. How many teams in America can lose their best RB and still start a guy that has over 2,000 yards in his career? I'm guessing only us.

FROGDADDY

If this is true then it will definitely speed up our transition from a balanced offense to a pass-first offense. We are going to become a passing team that uses the run enough to keep defenses honest. Just like all the other high powered Big 12 offenses. I'm seriously bummed because Waymon is my favorite player to watch on the offense. I know CGP likes to run the ball, but we've now (maybe) lost two of our top 3 rushers from last year. Dean will have to step up, but I have my doubts. Hopefully Catalon proves to be as good as the coaches thought he could be in the spring.

I bet our offense changes very little.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Jesus, people! Why are you feeding the troll?

Waymon is fine! Read the article Top posted!

Guy with 5 posts comes on here and hollers "The sky is falling!!!" and people begin to run. The trolls are laughing like hell at you...

Do not feed the trolls!

Planks

Guy with 5 posts comes on here and hollers "The sky is falling!!!" and people begin to run. The trolls are laughing like hell at you...

Do not feed the trolls!

Maniac heard it from someone as well

FROGDADDY

Do not feed the trolls!

Worth noting that the article Top posted does not say Waymon is fine.

matmoo123

Im not a doctor, but that doesnt look like an "out for the season" injury or reaction to the injury.

There's only about 2000 lbs of force hitting that knee at an odd angle when he makes that cut. The body can only take so much. He can make that cut 1000 times and it's fine. On the wrong day, it's over.

Trelvis

There's only about 2000 lbs of force hitting that knee at an odd angle when he makes that cut. The body can only take so much. He can make that cut 1000 times and it's fine. On the wrong day, it's over.

I feel you, I just think if he would have torn something he wouldnt have gotten up on his own. Im just looking for positives right now.

froginmn

So is there any truth to this, or is this the OP:

43a.jpg