• The KillerFrogs

Waymon is out for the year

Man, that is a huge blow for TCU....huge. Talk about rough off season and now big blow to the offense in season. Feel for Waymon...

Waymon wins games for TCU...this is going to take a toll on the offense...hope someone can step it up...Tucker is fantastic, top RB, but he can't do it alone not in this long of a season in a new Big 12 environment...

If TCU starts losing because of all the losses in personnel, hope the fans realize TCU will be 100% better than this intro year next season, injuries has slowed TCU down.

Talking like TCU is already done which TCU is not by any sense of the imagination esp. since we have unbelievable coaches and still some unbelievable athletes, but we have been hit hard on athletes lost and our depth is really thin. Waymon James is a change maker, he alone wins games for TCU, he makes that much of a difference in the run game. I'll be at every game cheering hard I hope our fan base continues to do the same no matter if we go 12-0 or 2-10.

Purple Daze

If so, truly a horrible thing for both Waymon and the team. My first hope is that he gets it taken care of and comes back stronger than ever. My second though is that this really hurts the offense. As far as RB's go, and not to denigrate any of the others, but, WJ is our biggest difference maker and without him we will be hard pressed to replace what he brought to the table. Horrible, awful news.

tcuseagull

My heart just sank. This is a nightmare if true. Could the offseason and now this be any worse for the TCU football program? Dear lord....

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
I think he will be eligible for medical Redshirt! That is the ONLY upside to this!