• The KillerFrogs

Waymon is out for the year

asleep003

Best Wishes Waymon... you're a great kid

it's time for Andre to take advantage of this opportunity and Catalon to spread his wings while giving Mathew quality breaks.

Cheers !

DickBumpastache

I mean it looked exactly like a blown ACL...the way his knee just gave out, you hoped for the best but expected the worst.

This being our first year in the Big 12 is amazing, but I for one will be really happy for the program when the calendar turns to 2013. One depressing headline after another since February.

FROGDADDY

Someone needs to change the title of that pinned post above this to "Some good news and some even better news, but right below this is some news that will make you sick".

pgdaly84

If this is true then it will definitely speed up our transition from a balanced offense to a pass-first offense. We are going to become a passing team that uses the run enough to keep defenses honest. Just like all the other high powered Big 12 offenses. I'm seriously bummed because Waymon is my favorite player to watch on the offense. I know CGP likes to run the ball, but we've now (maybe) lost two of our top 3 rushers from last year. Dean will have to step up, but I have my doubts. Hopefully Catalon proves to be as good as the coaches thought he could be in the spring.