• The KillerFrogs

Waymon is out for the year

berryfrog95

This is the part where we needed to land another rb in recruiting. I love Catalon but wow.

Not that I question the coaches AT ALL, I was just surprised we didn't see Dean more in that KU game period, not that WJ shouldn't have been in the game, not saying that...

If this happened while on MWC is one thing, but losing WJ & EW just amazing..

Fiscuits

Not every ACL injury involves having to be carted off be field. MLB pitchers often continue to pitch with tears in their UCL. Waymon may well be perfectly fine walking/running in a straight line. Stopping/cutting would be a whole different story.
He's supposed to be running north and south anyway...tell him to suck it up and get in there.

rifram09

Remember we have the Neb. transfer Greene next year.

Not worried about next year. Worried about Virginia. Worried about having a respectable first season in the B12. Its bull (craig james) that this is happeneing because all of the AQ idiots are going to say we just didn't have the depth to compete. While depth might ultimately be the issue, ANY team hit with this many losses would lose production. It's not because we were non-AQ, it's because you just can't lose this many players and not see a dip.

Oh well. In the long run it won't matter. It's just fodder for idiots to spout off. :dry:

FROGDADDY

Not worried about next year. Worried about Virginia. Worried about having a respectable first season in the B12. Its bull (craig james) that this is happeneing because all of the AQ idiots are going to say we just didn't have the depth to compete. While depth might ultimately be the issue, ANY team hit with this many losses would lose production. It's not because we were non-AQ, it's because you just can't lose this many players and not see a dip.

Oh well. In the long run it won't matter. It's just fodder for idiots to spout off. :dry:

OR maybe we end up proving we DO have the depth. Matt Tucker is pretty good last time I checked.

Baja Frog

This is the part where we needed to land another rb in recruiting. I love Catalon but wow.

Not that I question the coaches AT ALL, I was just surprised we didn't see Dean more in that KU game period, not that WJ shouldn't have been in the game, not saying that...

If this happened while on MWC is one thing, but losing WJ & EW just amazing..

LaDarius Anthony?

shenanigans

I don't think it's necessary to go all suicidal. Yes, he could be out for the season...it has happened before. Tye Gunn blew his knee out about a hundred times and we still managed to win. If he's out, we'll have him next year for a more mature, loaded team. This year, we'll just have to win with Tucker, Dean, Catalon, etc.