• The KillerFrogs

KU game at 7:00

f_399

Let’s get a big win boys!

Remember who is on the other sideline, he knows all our plays... run em anyways! Same signals just to **** with him.

Big Frog II

It's a good thing Kansas has played us close the last 5 years or otherwise our players would take this game lightly. They understand you can never take a week off in the Big 12.

Waccy Frog

I’m not worried about our team being up for this game at all. If you don’t think our coaches want to whup Meacham, you haven’t been listening to them very carefully. This one is personal.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Robinson will start the 2nd half

Think we'll see him come in the game a few times--and only on run plays--like he did during the K-State game.

Cumbie is lulling opposing teams to ignore the pass game when SR's on the field.

SR's passing ability will be unleashed against the teams we play in November.

That's my "tactical deception" theory and I'm sticking to it.

Moose Stuff

Let’s get a big win boys!

Remember who is on the other sideline, he knows all our plays... run em anyways! Same signals just to **** with him.

Such an overplayed angle. Kansas is scheissing awful. If properly motivated we could tell them what we're gonna run on every play and beat them by 20. Being properly motivated is all we should be worried about and given that's it's a home night game against a team that we've allowed to play us close by NOT being properly motivated I'm not the least bit worried about it this year.

Wexahu

It looks like Kansas has gotten significantly worse since last year, which I didn’t know was possible. Morale on that team has to be at an all-time low, when you have 106 yards of total offense against Iowa State and lose 45-0.......not sure it can get any more humiliating than that.