• The KillerFrogs

KU game at 7:00

Boomhauer

Surprising that this game is in prime time on the big network. I mean, this is Kansas. They are absolute garbage.

But this scheduling says even more about Baylor, who was put on Fox Business...

LOLOL

I think I recall Texas playing KU in a night FOX game in recent years, but that's the only one I seem to remember. Says a lot about TCU

Sebastian S

Holly-Sonders-Feet-1215660.jpg

Purp

We will never be able to do something like this...

View attachment 3651

You'd have to give every section a tshirt with their ticket at the door, and I don't think it would work... Which is sad, because the hill billies in Tennessee can figure it out.
At NBA games they put those colored t-shirts on each seat in the arena. If you want something like that to happen that's how it has to work.

W

Way of the Frog

Temperature is supposed to be mid 60's so cue the conversation about where to get a white jacket.

tcumaniac

Man oh man am I excited to finally have another night game.

Couple of thoughts:
1. This should hopefully improve saturday's crowd, tremendously.

2. From everything I've heard, Gary Patterson could not stand Meacham. I don't think Meach was getting along very well with Cumbie or the players either towards the end of his tenure. Sounds like there was lots of frustration in the locker room last year regarding play calling and personnel choices. Team will be fired up.

3. This team is starting to seem special. Paying attention to player interviews and tidbits from GP, this team seems very mature, focused, and driven. We don't over look them this year.

4. Considering 1, 2, and 3, I think we finally put an absolute whoopin on KU. Shawn Robinson plays the entire 4th quarter. Maybe even see some Mulhstein.

#5. Glad the night game should mean a bigger and louder standing ovation for Ladanian Tomlinson this weekend. I've never in my life worn a jersey to a game... might go buy me one of those limited time #5 jerseys and make an exception this weekend.

Pharm Frog

Man oh man am I excited to finally have another night game.

Couple of thoughts:
1. This should hopefully improve saturday's crowd, tremendously.

2. From everything I've heard, Gary Patterson could not stand Meacham. I don't think Meach was getting along very well with Cumbie or the players either towards the end of his tenure. Sounds like there was lots of frustration in the locker room last year regarding play calling and personnel choices. Team will be fired up.

3. This team is starting to seem special. Paying attention to player interviews and tidbits from GP, this team seems very mature, focused, and driven. We don't over look them this year.

4. Considering 1, 2, and 3, I think we finally put an absolute whoopin on KU. Shawn Robinson plays the entire 4th quarter. Maybe even see some Mulhstein.

#5. Glad the night game should mean a bigger and louder standing ovation for Ladanian Tomlinson this weekend. I've never in my life worn a jersey to a game... might go buy me one of those limited time #5 jerseys and make an exception this weekend.

First, that's more than "a couple of thoughts". Seems more like a "handful of thoughts". Secondly, might want to check what section you're sitting in before buying that jersey. jk