• The KillerFrogs

KU game at 7:00

Purp

Such an overplayed angle. Kansas is [ farging ] awful. If properly motivated we could tell them what we're gonna run on every play and beat them by 20. Being properly motivated is all we should be worried about and given that's it's a home night game against a team that we've allowed to play us close by NOT being properly motivated I'm not the least bit worried about it this year.
Same here. I said something similar in another thread and with the added personal grudge match factor I think we're about to see CGP's best effort against Kansas. This could be ugly early.

y2kFrog

This is by far the worst KU team in the 6 years we have played them. This year's KU team has appeared to quit in the last couple of weeks. This SHOULD be the year we finally destroy them.

Wexahu

Surprising that this game is in prime time on the big network. I mean, this is Kansas. They are absolute garbage.

But this scheduling says even more about Baylor, who was put on Fox Business...

LOLOL

I don’t pay that close of attention week to week, but this is the worst matchup I ever remember seeing for a network prime time game. It’s weird.

Purp

Surprising that this game is in prime time on the big network. I mean, this is Kansas. They are absolute garbage.

But this scheduling says even more about Baylor, who was put on Fox Business...

LOLOL
Literally every time I think about Baylor football on Fox Business I laugh audibly. Randomly standing in line at Subway for lunch and started laughing for no apparent reason. Typing this I've laughed aloud twice. It's just one of those things that will always make me chuckle.

W

Way of the Frog

It looks like Kansas has gotten significantly worse since last year, which I didn’t know was possible. Morale on that team has to be at an all-time low, when you have 106 yards of total offense against Iowa State and lose 45-0.......not sure it can get any more humiliating than that.

You weren't around TCU in the mid 70's to early 80's were you?