• The KillerFrogs

SB Nation: Former TCU forward Essam Mostafa commits to Middle Tennessee State

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Former TCU forward Essam Mostafa commits to Middle Tennessee State​

By Russell Hodges
@RussellJHodges

usa_today_22607083.0.jpg

Former TCU forward Essam Mostafa announced on Thursday that he will be transferring to Middle Tennessee State University after only one season in Fort Worth. Mostafa arrived at TCU after beginning his career with Coastal Carolina, but the 6-foot-9 forward was unable to make his mark on the program, averaging 2.8 points and 3.2 rebounds per game during the 2023-24 season. Mostafa was with Coastal Carolina for three seasons and averaged nearly a double-double in points and rebounds before continuing his career at TCU.

Read more at https://www.frogsowar.com/2024/4/25...sam-mostafa-commits-to-middle-tennessee-state

Dogfrog

It’s impossible to care at this point. It’s just free agency every offseason. At least in the pros they sign multi year contracts more often than not.
I get it, but I do care about the six highly recruited freshmen we have coming in this year. Two RSF and four true F. Three PF and a center in that group. Plus the transfer guards look good and doubt we are done there. I’m looking forward to watching them develop.

FroginBedford68

I get it, but I do care about the six highly recruited freshmen we have coming in this year. Two RSF and four true F. Three PF and a center in that group. Plus the transfer guards look good and doubt we are done there. I’m looking forward to watching them develop.
It’s impossible to care at this point. It’s just free agency every offseason. At least in the pros they sign multi year contracts more often than not.
There is an old gospel song, "This World Is Not My Home, I'm Just-a Passin' Through." Movie version of The Wizard of Oz has Dorothy marveling when Glinda the Good Witch suddenly departs, "My! People come and go so quickly around here."