• The KillerFrogs
TCURiggs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, scalper is the plan. I know where they hang. LOL! Thanks for putting the word out. Lemme know.
    TCURiggs
    TCURiggs
    One of my buddies has an extra. I asked him what he wanted for it and he said "Not too worried about it. Whatever you think is a fair, going rate." He tailgates with us so he'll have it there.
    Oh heck, and by the way, if you or someone you know has an extra ticket, I NEED ONE! Travis and his wife and kids took mine! Would like to at least save the $25 added fee on Stubhub. LOL!
    TCURiggs
    TCURiggs
    I don't have any extras but I just put out a feeler with our tailgate group. I'll let you know when I hear from them. Worst case, I'm sure you can find one from a scalper. I'd be shocked if you couldn't, but I know that's a bit of a gamble.
    So my son, Travis, says I'm invited to your tailgate for TU, but I want to make sure that's cool with you. If that's ok, please tell me what I can bring. Thanks, and GO FROGS!
    TCURiggs
    TCURiggs
    Yessir, you're definitely welcome! Just bring whatever you'd like to drink and we should have plenty of food. Think we're going to do a shrimp boil. It's gonna be a good day. Go Frogs!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…