• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Agreed. Couldn't have said it better. Last September, he was doing his thing at UA's campus like normal and a girl approached him and by all accounts did nothing and most thought she was just going to say something to him.

Apparently he suddenly kicked her in the chest Spartan style out of nowhere. Was arrested and subsequently banned from campus for a full year. Be interesting to see if he attempts to come back once he's served the banishment.
Did he go to theology school at OU or Baylor? Could be either. Or both.

TCURiggs

Went to Colonial today and saw a dude in a Baylor shirt. Went ahead and yelled "lookout ladies, we've got a Baylor guy over here!" in front of a large gathering of people (on hole #13). He didn't seem to appreciate my joke but the rest of the crowd did. Another piece of evidence that everyone hates Baylor.

Last edited:
Went to Colonial today and saw a dude in a Baylor shirt. Went ahead and yelled "lookout ladies, we've got a Baylor rapist over here!" in front of a large gathering of people (on hole #13). He didn't seem to appreciate my joke but the rest of the crowd did. Another piece of evidence that everyone hates Baylor.
At the very least people should be shamed out of wearing Baylol swag. Guarantee you mine would be in the burn barrel if I went there.

Thanks for doing your part

angelo's frog

Cawley.jpg

http://www.whitehurstlaw.com/FrankCawley.php

jack the frog

Went to Colonial today and saw a dude in a Baylor shirt. Went ahead and yelled "lookout ladies, we've got a Baylor rapist over here!" in front of a large gathering of people (on hole #13). He didn't seem to appreciate my joke but the rest of the crowd did. Another piece of evidence that everyone hates Baylor.

Shaggy will give this guy the support he deserves. One of you guys with a shag account should post this.........