• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Xiledinok: : Brenda isn't a liberal or conservative in my book.
She's a true capitalist cashing in on her experience. However, she is no different from the strip club owner or adult entertainment provider or better yet, an adult sex toy distributor. She makes money on immorality.

Robemcdo: Cashing in all right . On a story that she invented . I hope she shares her money with the boys who played their roles and her friends who sat there and didn't help.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Xiledinok: : Brenda isn't a liberal or conservative in my book.
She's a true capitalist cashing in on her experience. However, she is no different from the strip club owner or adult entertainment provider or better yet, an adult sex toy distributor. She makes money on immorality.

Robemcdo: Cashing in all right . On a story that she invented . I hope she shares her money with the boys who played their roles and her friends who sat there and didn't help.

Robemcdo is the worst. He is pretty obviously close with one of the accused players, maybe Sam U. His very firm position is that ALL allegations of sexual assault will ultimately be proven false, and ALL players fully exonerated. That includes Tevin Elliot and Sam U.

There are a couple of rational posters on there, but they're a persecuted minority. It's fun to go in and throw a grenade every now and then, either reinforcing their continued idolatry of Briles, or pointing out the continued depravity. If you use the term "slut shaming," look out. Their heads explode.

Meanwhile, the heinous malignancy of the 'Art Briles Era' continues to consume Baylor....fomented by its failure

to act in a responsible manner. Casting an eternal cloud of shame on its reputation as a creditable university.

netty2424

Baylor's facade is mirrored by Waco's Visitor Bureau's attempts to paint a very different picture of reality. Article is about a Dallas Observer journalist visiting Waco once by way of a PR Firm and once on her own. Two very different visits, one focused around Magnolia Market, Chip and JoJo, and one around the sorted history of Waco, i.e. Brand Dividians, Baylor's scandals, etc.

Makes complete sense why Baylor and Waco are what they are. It's like a nightmare that you can't wake up from.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/chip-and-joanna-gaines-cant-fix-waco-9427134

There are some extremely mentally ill people in that Mother Brilesing fan base.
You would think it's a vocal minority. But anecdotally I ate lunch with an elderly couple at a work function last week. They live in Waco (from there originally) . He's not a grad (naval academy-retired marine). She might have been. When they mentioned Waco I said something like "gosh Baylors a mess. Sad isn't it". She immediately came back with "it happens every where. They are just making an example of Baylor because of religion". Didn't pursue as it was not the right venue to lay the smack down on her. But I was dumbfounded.

netty2424

You would think it's a vocal minority. But anecdotally I ate lunch with an elderly couple at a work function last week. They live in Waco (from there originally) . He's not a grad (naval academy-retired marine). She might have been. When they mentioned Waco I said something like "gosh Baylors a mess. Sad isn't it". She immediately came back with "it happens every where. They are just making an example of Baylor because of religion". Didn't pursue as it was not the right venue to lay the smack down on her. But I was dumbfounded.

"Happens everywhere." So it's ok. Right?

MTfrog5

It's sad really how so many people think that. I work with a couple people who have family members at Baylor and they had no idea what I was talking about when I brought it up.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Who is "they?"

Last edited:
Denial, a flawed sense of integrity and a basic disregard of core values seems to prevail throughout

Baylor's leadership, alumni and student body. Culminating in a futile effort to defend a deplorably

indefensible situation.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Her instant reaction/reply shows the group-think down there. Terribly sad. And small.

Typical bailure.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Baylor's facade is mirrored by Waco's Visitor Bureau's attempts to paint a very different picture of reality. Article is about a Dallas Observer journalist visiting Waco once by way of a PR Firm and once on her own. Two very different visits, one focused around Magnolia Market, Chip and JoJo, and one around the sorted history of Waco, i.e. Brand Dividians, Baylor's scandals, etc.

Makes complete sense why Baylor and Waco are what they are. It's like a nightmare that you can't wake up from.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/chip-and-joanna-gaines-cant-fix-waco-9427134

You all need to read this article. It shows that the one "good thing" in Waco (Fixer Upper) is over-hyped, slap-dash misleading crap. Typical. And I couldn't believe the sheriff characterized the sexual abuses at Baylor by saying "it's a bump in the road or a hiccup". It makes me crazy!!