• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

GeoFrog

This vile boil will rupture, and the evil, smelly pus shall splatter Green and Gold faces far and wide.

:eek:

zEM08_s-200x150.gif

Big Frog II

They still don't get it. They still think they've done nothing wrong. It is obvious that Bear Rammage and his ilk are constantly reading the fan forums to see if the outrage is settling down. Well, until everyone in Waco is punished from the football players to the BOR, it will not die down. We will see to it that for sure.

FrogCop19

No surprise at all that Bear Rammer started that thread.,

This is the one that reached through the computer and slapped me in the face... (And yes, that is his actual self-description underneath his name).

Yogi
user-online.png
Registered Sex DefenderBest Damn School in U.S. fan
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
(28513 points)

Even to Longhorns and Horned Frogs, football is more important than women.

This, I think, is in response to someone stating that when Baylor was a 4-win team, no one would have cared, but now that they are an 11-win team, anything must be done to tear the program down.

From the get-go we've all said it was the culture in the city and the University as a whole, it just so happened to be brought to light because of the football program. We've been steady and consistent that it has always been about the victims and the administration that forced them to hide from these monsters, too afraid to go forward because of the retaliation from the school itself. Everyone that is even remotely aware of this situation (which is growing by the day, thankfully) knows that while yes, sexual assaults *do* happen at nearly every school in the nation, it's the *COVERUP* that is getting them in trouble. Again, it just so happened to be brought to the forefront by members of that dooshbag's football team. Would it have gotten the media attention if it was the captain of the debate team? Obviously not, because that is exactly what happened to one student when she was stalked and assaulted by the actual captain of the debate team and the admin swept it under the rug, tossing her from one department to the next, each one washing their hands saying, "Well, that's a situation for the __________ Department, go see them." All the while, this criminal was pushed up the ranks and even ended up being one of her supervisors, if memory serves me correct.

Yes, we are rivals with that football team. Yes, we hate them because of that. But we also hate them because their university's false puritanical "honor code" has forced quite a few students, if not dozens or more, out just when they needed the MOST support. So no, it is *NOT* more about football. It has *ALWAYS* been about the University. But most importantly it has *ALWAYS* been about the victims.

Chongo94

Sad thing is, so far they can be in denial because the NCAA nor any other governmental institution with the power to do so, has yet to do one thing about what went on down there.

Civil suits are one thing and something Baylor fans can easily continue to bat away in defense of their cause. Until true punishment comes down and the truth really comes out in some of these Title IX suits, those crazy slithering idiots down there can remain in blissful ignorance.

Boonescabanaboy

Yes, we are rivals with that football team. Yes, we hate them because of that. But we also hate them because their university's false puritanical "honor code" has forced quite a few students, if not dozens or more, out just when they needed the MOST support. So no, it is *NOT* more about football. It has *ALWAYS* been about the University. But most importantly it has *ALWAYS* been about the victims.

*** off season type rant warning***

I'll say it again, I'm an O-State fan and never really had any particular reason to like or dislike Baylor. A few years ago, before this scandal broke, it became apparent they were embracing the thug image and seemed to take pride in the fact they were seen as the Art Briles of the conference. I heard the term "The Miami of the Big 12" thrown around. So when this stuff started coming out it made it easier to jump on the dog pile. When it became clear they were more focused on damage control than justice, it took it up another notch.

When Bill Snyder pulled off a miracle turn around in Manhattan we were amazed and impressed. When Patterson went 47 - 5 in a 4 season run, I never heard a bad word (with the exception of some concern about the belly sweat). Even Gundy yells at reporters and grows a mullet and mostly he gets laughs, but people don't seem to hate him.

To any Baylor trolls out there, we don't hate you because you're so wonderful. We hate you because you're so Art Brilesin, Art Brilesy and keep Art Brilin it up all the time.

While I'm ranting, I'll address this Art Briles response that the girls were slutty or asking for it in some way. Did some of these girls show poor judgment? Yes. Did they wear slutty clothes and do things they shouldn't? Probably so, some of these times. It doesn't make it fair game to rape them and it doesn't make it okay to try to hide it. Besides, I don't think Patrick Dennehy was "asking for it" when he got shot by a basketball teammate, and those cats weren't dressed slutty when the Baylor baseball players skinned them and I don't think the dogs were drunk when the football players beat them or made them fight.

I'm glad you went 0-2 in the baseball tourney and I'm so annoyed by these Art Briles I find myself rooting for OU to beat them. Enjoy your (maybe) 5 win seasons in the toilet on the Brazos.

Art stinkin Briles...

Last edited:

ATC Frog

I'll say it again, I'm an O-State fan and never really had any particular reason to like or dislike Baylor. A few years ago, before this scandal broke, it became apparent they were embracing the thug image and seemed to take pride in the fact they were seen as the Art Briles of the conference. I heard the term "The Miami of the Big 12" thrown around. So when this stuff started coming out it made it easier to jump on the dog pile. When it became clear they were more focused on damage control than justice, it took it up another notch.

When Bill Snyder pulled off a miracle turn around in Manhattan we were amazed and impressed. When Patterson went 47 - 5 in a 4 season run, I never heard a bad word (with the exceptions of some concern about the belly sweat). Even Gundy yells at reporters and grows a mullet and mostly he gets laughs, but people don't seem to hate him.

To any Baylor trolls out there, we don't hate you because you're so wonderful. We hate you because you're so Art Brilesin, Art Brilesy and keep Art Brilin it up all the time.

While I'm ranting, I'll address this Art Briles response that the girls were slutty or asking for it in some way. Did some of these girls show poor judgment? Yes. Did they wear slutty clothes and do things they shouldn't? Probably so, some of these times. It doesn't make it fair game to rape them and it doesn't make it okay to try to hide it. Besides, I don't think Patrick Dennehy was "asking for it" when he got shot by a basketball teammate, and those cats weren't dressed slutty when the Baylor baseball players skinned them and I don't think the dogs weren't drunk when the football players beat them or made them fight.

I'm glad you went 0-2 in the baseball tourney and I'm so annoyed by these Art Briles I find myself rooting for OU to beat them. Enjoy your (maybe) 5 win seasons in the toilet on the Brazos.

Art stinking Briles...

giphy.gif

FrogCop19

Yep, he's the second worst behind Holden Steele. But he blocked me so I don't have to see his horse poo poo anymore.

I don't do the twitter thing, but as far as bf.c goes, to me that unhinged lunatic robemco takes the cake. I find myself literally cringing when I read some of the things he posts.

nwlafrog

When Bill Snyder pulled off a miracle turn around in Manhattan we were amazed and impressed. When Patterson went 47 - 5 in a 4 season run, I never heard a bad word (with the exception of some concern about the belly sweat). Even Gundy yells at reporters and grows a mullet and mostly he gets laughs, but people don't seem to hate him.

While I'm ranting, I'll address this Art Briles response that the girls were slutty or asking for it in some way. Did some of these girls show poor judgment? Yes. Did they wear slutty clothes and do things they shouldn't? Probably so, some of these times. It doesn't make it fair game to rape them and it doesn't make it okay to try to hide it. Besides, I don't think Patrick Dennehy was "asking for it" when he got shot by a basketball teammate, and those cats weren't dressed slutty when the Baylor baseball players skinned them and I don't think the dogs weren't drunk when the football players beat them or made them fight.

Art stinkin Briles...

giphy.gif

Purp

While I'm ranting, I'll address this Art Briles response that the girls were slutty or asking for it in some way. Did some of these girls show poor judgment? Yes. Did they wear slutty clothes and do things they shouldn't? Probably so, some of these times. It doesn't make it fair game to rape them and it doesn't make it okay to try to hide it. Besides, I don't think Patrick Dennehy was "asking for it" when he got shot by a basketball teammate, and those cats weren't dressed slutty when the Baylor baseball players skinned them and I don't think the dogs were drunk when the football players beat them or made them fight.

Art stinkin Briles...
Respect.jpg

Stupid Baylor all they have to do is open up the everything at the School to outsiders come fully clean. Clean out the closet go to the ends of the earth to determine who, what, when, why, where, and how shiite happened. Once they do fire all that should be fired bring in new BOR etc.

This circle the wagons, hide, delay, control, etc. is exactly the wrong thing to do. Clearly it was and is still wrong, but Baylor can't bring themselves to open up and clean house. Until they do no one knows what the total scandal is or was. Once known then and only then can they put it behind and move on.

I don't think Baylor is capable of doing this ever they will go down in flames hanging on tight to the illusion of control even though they have none.

As far as Thug Culture and the Miami of the Big 12? Give me a break Miami never raped women and covered that up never. Miami also was great at football and won a lot national titles etc. Baylor the Russell Athletic Bowl seriously?

Since there is little to no paper trail will these Baylor People lie under oath to protect Baylor? These are the same great Baptist that allowed this Rape factory to set up and run just to win and bring in money. Baylor thinks this strategy will work, but the media and the whole world sees right through it. Good ole Baylor fans though think it is all made up since it hasn't been proven beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law. Well why doesn't Baylor understand their innocence hasn't been proven in a court of law either. In fact Baylor is hiding the evidence and obstructing justice at every term. Who looks more guilty now?

nwlafrog

Honestly surprised this guy doesn't attend Baylor...

*This will be my only religious post and only because this video really irked me. DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO*

This guy sets an awful example. I only watched half of that video. Brother what'shisface should read back over this verse.... Luke 15:1-7

“Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep. I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

We are not to pass judgement. Jesus hung out with the lepers, the prostitutes, the adulterers, and all sinners. Guys like him are what prevent some people from getting to know Christ on a deeper level. The phrase "I like your God, but I don't like his people" comes to mind. Some people's experience with Christians may only from judgemental and hurtful people like this guy and it pushes them away.

I don't claim to be any better than the next sinner and neither should this tool bag. The church is somewhere that everyone should be able to go to to find peace and acceptance. Judgement should never be allowed and I hope that someone with more compassion and tolerance shuts this guy down.

tcumaniac

I'm not a lawyer, but this is how the story reads to me:

Baylor BoR hires PH to conduct the investigation and brags to the world that it is this independent, external investigation that good ole Holy Baylor has honorably initiatated to prove that they truly are innocent and holy.

BoR is naive and didn't know what was going on behind the scenes/didn't think this was too serious, even if Baylor was found to be at fault for something.

PH starts investigating. PH starts to give Baylor some info on what they have found. Baylor BoR says OH DARN THAT'S BAD. REALLY REALLY BAD. WE ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

*calls up PH "so we'd also like to retain you as legal counsel in this matter."

PH obviously agrees $$$$$

Baylor now believes all of PHs findings are protected due to attorney/ client privilege.

Chongo94

*This will be my only religious post and only because this video really irked me. DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO*

This guy sets an awful example. I only watched half of that video. Brother what'shisface should read back over this verse.... Luke 15:1-7

“Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep. I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

We are not to pass judgement. Jesus hung out with the lepers, the prostitutes, the adulterers, and all sinners. Guys like him are what prevent some people from getting to know Christ on a deeper level. The phrase "I like your God, but I don't like his people" comes to mind. Some people's experience with Christians may only from judgemental and hurtful people like this guy and it pushes them away.

I don't claim to be any better than the next sinner and neither should this tool bag. The church is somewhere that everyone should be able to go to to find peace and acceptance. Judgement should never be allowed and I hope that someone with more compassion and tolerance shuts this guy down.

Agreed. Couldn't have said it better. Last September, he was doing his thing at UA's campus like normal and a girl approached him and by all accounts did nothing and most thought she was just going to say something to him.

Apparently he suddenly kicked her in the chest Spartan style out of nowhere. Was arrested and subsequently banned from campus for a full year. Be interesting to see if he attempts to come back once he's served the banishment.