• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

I dated a girl at TCU in a Sorority and she was Magna Cum Loudly and really fun. Can someone who has connections with Dallas Morning News and Fort Worth Star Telegram try to get a Story on the Rape Loving Lawyer based in Dallas Harassing a Rape Survivor? I think we should hurt that [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] in the Wallet and try to get him fired.

That is one sick low life trying to intimidate that poor girl. Start a boycott of that firm by at least all TCU Alumni, Tech Alumni, Texas etc. Perhaps our own Azz Clown reporter will write about this? Well if only it was a Frog scheissing up then he would never mind.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I dated a girl at TCU in a Sorority and she was Magna Cum Loudly and really fun. Can someone who has connections with Dallas Morning News and Fort Worth Star Telegram try to get a Story on the Rape Loving Lawyer based in Dallas Harassing a Rape Survivor? I think we should hurt that [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] in the Wallet and try to get him fired.

That is one sick low life trying to intimidate that poor girl. Start a boycott of that firm by at least all TCU Alumni, Tech Alumni, Texas etc. Perhaps our own Azz Clown reporter will write about this? Well if only it was a Frog farging up then he would never mind.

What does the first sentence in your post have to do with the rest?

What does the first sentence in your post have to do with the rest?

Nothing just was his profile the Baylor Rape Lover who is harassing Brenda Tracy and I felt worthless since I had no fancy title like him. I improvised and tried to entertain the board a little, sorry if my joke missed the mark. It was consensual affirmative consensual by the way I didn't go to Baylor.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
When the ultimate boil that is bailure is lanced, lawsuits settled, jerks are fired, others are cuffed & perp-walked etc. etc. After it's a pile of green & gold ash, I would put on my suit & tie, pay cash money, stand in line to file into Landreth to attend a media symposium of Brenda Tracy, Paula LaVigne, Diana Moskovitz and Jessica Luther. Don't even need a Moderator, just give'm 4 comfy chairs & 4 cordless headsets (that WORK!!), convene at 7 and let'm keep talking well past the cutoff for local news. Record it & send to every College of Journalism in America. The ultimate "Women's Work."

AroundWorldFrog

Why is it that the coach of the women's softball team at Baylor looks like another roided up freak? Was everybody there on the Kaz train? Some of the players look the same. smh