• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. tcumaniac

Anyone else ever see grounding called on a miscommunication pass?

They moved it bc Sonny had to sprint down the sideline and get the refs attention and ask them the what the hell they were doing. The refs proactively decided we wanted to decline the penalty and Sonny had to yell at them and tell them they did not. Other than the OU game last year, that was...
  2. tcumaniac

AP: Potential new rivalries in Big 12 with Brigham Young becoming league's 3rd private Christian school

No it's not. Mormons are not Christians. It wasn't until the 80s that the Mormon church rebranded and changed up their marketing strategy to seem more "Christian" in hopes of attracting more people to deceive into becoming members. Mormonism is a false religion that believes in an entirely...
  3. tcumaniac

Other Super Regionals

Everyone has been saying we’ll play Friday / Sunday. But official ncaa bracket has is in bracket 2, and according to espn, bracket 2 plays Saturday / Monday So frustrating it’s not more clear. Makes travel plans extremely difficult.
  4. tcumaniac

2023 football season tickets renewed

If I remember correctly, there was only a handful. Probably 15 or less. 6 together opened mid morning today, but got snatched up very quickly.
  5. tcumaniac

TCU Post Spring Sale!

I got in line at 5:50am. I think 100 people already there was an understatement. Probably closer to 200. While standing in line near the entrance, you could see people walking to the checkout line. People would be walking to the register with more than 6 boxes of shoes stacked on top of each...
  6. tcumaniac

TCU Maniac

Haha. I’m still around, I just don’t make my way over here as much as I used to. We had a daughter in August, but still made it to all the home games with the baby in tow. Flew her to Phoenix and LA for both games too. She also made it to many basketball games and she’ll be in attendance for...
  7. tcumaniac

WFAA: Year-long construction on University Drive in Fort Worth begins

I office off of University in the West Bend shopping center, so this is going to suck. Hope this isn't an attempt at the same plan that ruined the West 7th street area. The bike lanes and medians they unnecessarily added on 7th street has made that entire stretch miserable to attempt to drive...
  8. tcumaniac

National Championship Parking

I bought a Kia Forum lot, which is right by the official All State Championship Tailgate, but just found out most of my group is parking in the Pink Lot. Anyone want to trade?
  9. tcumaniac

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

Repeating a lot of what has already been expressed, but what a scheissing moronic suggestion. Gary did everything in his power to keep us out of this game while coaching against us in Austin. If he wants to be at the game, he can travel there on his own dime and sit in the Georgia section. Go...
  10. tcumaniac

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

Yes. Both Fiesta Bowl and National Championship game require it. And for us, it was enforced at the fiesta bowl.
  11. tcumaniac

Interesting. You got lucky. The gate we went in, the ticket taker very aggressively made it known we weren't getting the baby in without a ticket, so in our case, I'm damn glad I had an extra one purchased. Bought the baby a $450 nosebleed seat for the National Championship. Not going to risk...
  12. tcumaniac

I bought a spot in the Kia Lot through ticketmaster last week for $75
  13. tcumaniac

Amen. I originally booked my travel just for myself to meet up with a group of buddies and sit with them. My wife, also a TCU grad, and I have a 4 month old baby that won't take a bottle and has to travel everywhere my wife goes. We had already booked everything for the Fiesta bowl, but...
  14. tcumaniac

#BAYLORTEARS

I hope Baylor enjoys their bowl game on Dec 22 in our stadium against Air Force with a wind chill of 1 degree Fahrenheit
  15. tcumaniac

College Admissions

I just wrapped up running a recruitment process to hire a sophomore finance intern. All candidates were TCU students. Very impressive group overall. Exceptionally sharper than I was as a sophomore. However, I don't think we had a single Texan make it through to our first round interview. I...
  16. tcumaniac

College Admissions

I spoke to a number of admission deans for my senior thesis and it was consensus across the board that Baylor was the most egregiously dishonest school about admission numbers in the entire country. One dean said, "Baylor counts people that visit their website as an application... heck I...
  17. tcumaniac

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

I had to get a ticket for my 4 month old because the Fiesta Bowl is one of the few sporting events that doesn't allow children under 2 for free. $350 for extra space for our diaper bag I guess.
  18. tcumaniac

Flights to Phoenix

Fairmount Scottsdale Princess
  19. tcumaniac

Fiesta Bowl Parking Suggestions

TCU is on the west side. Im staying in Scottsdale and it seemed like the west lot was easier to get in and out of than the preferred lot (both the same price).