• The KillerFrogs

Other Super Regionals

yurintroubl

If y'all haven't been watching LSU v Kentucky - You've been missing an absolute clinic by Tiger Ace Skenes. He's still throwing a high percentage of pitches over 100mph approaching 100 pitches in a 4-hit shutout thru 7 innings.

froginmn

Sure looked like a bad strike three call on a 3-2 count to Tennessee batter to end the fifth in Hattiesburg. Batter had started to walk to first and race. We'll see what Vitello does...

4-3 now USM

Last edited:

froginmn

Sure looked like a bad strike three call on a 3-2 count to Tennessee batter to end the fifth in Hattiesburg. Batter had started to walk to first and race. We'll see what Vitello does...

4-3 now USM
Would have sworn I saw someone post this, but USM takes down TN. I think they play again at 2.

dobbiesquad4

Wake Forest up on Alabama 18-5. Top of the eighth. Their freshman SS just added a grand slam as they continue to pummel ‘Bama.
Another great day to be a Frog in Alabama. Weren’t out earlier wearing my 2017 CWS shirt and the looks I was getting from both Auburn and Alabama fans. Now it was not as bad when we got into the CFP but it’s always fun.

Brevity Frog

Everyone has been saying we’ll play Friday / Sunday.

But official ncaa bracket has is in bracket 2, and according to espn, bracket 2 plays Saturday / Monday

So frustrating it’s not more clear. Makes travel plans extremely difficult.
Given that our group did supers on Friday Saturday Sunday, it stands to reason that we will do Friday / Sunday at CWS.