• The KillerFrogs

Zach Allen QB from Temple TX

rifram09

Does anybody have less of a clue than "Feisty?"

Why anyone listens to this jag off is beyond me...

I was just selected for the Army JAG corps in the latest selection board... Is that what you're referring to?

P.s. - this is awesome news about Zach. He'll redshirt next year and be ready to compete for the reigns in 2014. Zach/Mathews/Boykin will be an interesting competition.

IamFroglash88

Early enrolled don't sign LOI's, they sign a financial aid contract that isn't binding until you begin classes.
That's what I thought, but read this:

Syracuse, NY – Zach Allen sat at a table at Temple (Texas) High School today and signed his letter of intent to play football for Syracuse University.
The senior quarterback said the after-school ceremony wasn’t really something he had to do, since he’s planning to enroll at SU in January, well before national signing day on Feb. 6.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2012/12/incoming_syracuse_football_qua.html

sandiegojack

found this on the internet, something does not make sense. Maybe he did NOT sign with SU, just was going to enroll early.

SECOND UPDATE: EVERYONE BATHE AGAIN! Just to clarify: Zach Allen officially accepted his SU scholarship today in writing and sent it in. Monday's 1st class will serve as his LOI— Steve Infanti (@SteveInfanti) January 9, 2013 FIRST UPDATE; And as soon as I tell you to take a bath, I must now tell you to HOLD OFF ON THAT VICTORY BATH: Just got off the phone with #Syracuse commit Zach Allen, he has not yet signed any letter of intent.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
From Zach:

I committed to TCU. I had been loyal the whole time and have done everything I could for Cuse. They changed the deal with coaches leaving.

Evlo59

I committed to TCU. I had been loyal the whole time and have done everything I could for Cuse. They changed the deal with coaches leaving.
@ZachAllen_12