• The KillerFrogs

You asked for it, you got it

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
PurplePainD said:
When my username was suspended in the past I couldn't access/reads threads, much less like individual posts

Banning and suspensions are two different issues. Moderating a member's posts so that an admin has to approve them before they can add anything to the site is another way we put people on vacation. The point is, I'm not going to ban an IP, because Rod's IP can change depending on where he's accessing the board, and with dynamic IPs you have to block a series of addresses to work, and I don't feel like blocking a group of AT&T users just to keep Rod from peeping in the window. Did you ever just logout of the forum with your username was blocked and read the threads as a guest? Do you really have a problem now knowing Rod can see your posts? Because if so, I can't do anything about private eyes, they're watching you, seeing you're every move.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLfoy2XsFw[/media]

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
PhormerPhrog said:
A few weeks ago I think I remarked something to the effect that he looks like a Japanese ladyboy buy with less curves.

Either way, she's been hit with the ugly stick now.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
PhormerPhrog said:
Good call.

Justin-Bieber-Instagram-1.jpg

I'd like to punch that little doofus.  Oops..did I break a rule? Damn

cheese83

Thanks for cleaning it up. Tiger Droppings is a great site so I think using their rules as a foundation for ours was a great idea. As a long time lurker and only recent poster I'm excited about the changes.