• The KillerFrogs

You asked for it, you got it

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
ShivasFrog said:
Yeah, mocking the process from the sidelines. So he's in "time out", but can read posts. Why do I have the feeling that sometime in the near future this deal will be right back where it started.
Anyone can read the posts but I or Scott can control someones ability to post.

I can cut you off if you want so see for yourself.  You'll be able to read but not post

ShivasFrog

wes said:
Anyone can read the posts but I or Scott can control someones ability to post.

I can cut you off if you want so see for yourself.  You'll be able to read but not post
Whatever you deem best for the interests of the board, but I'll never be back if you do.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
ShivasFrog said:
Whatever you deem best for the interests of the board, but I'll never be back if you do.
If you'd like to call me and discuss this, I'll give you my number

ShivasFrog

wes said:
If you'd like to call me and discuss this, I'll give you my number
I'm good for now, but if problem posters become prevalent again, I'd appreciate having direct access to discuss the issue. Seriously.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Frogs On A Plane said:
No offense to anybody, but they just copied the LSU board rules... Not really a tough decision.
The LSU rules were a framework and a good one. Rather than be snippy about it, why don't you take the time to actually read and compare them?

If you do that, you'll notice they are similar but have been re-written to better suit our needs.

Their rules were close to our original rules. They had a few more items and we added a few more. There was some verbage  that I liked and some that I didn't like so it was changed and they may evolve some more

Does it really matter where the rules came from?  The proof will be in the pudding.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
FeistyFrog said:
Guess not.
Tell you what, I'll change the filter so that you can say the name but if you use it to call someone a name, I'll hammer you

Fair enough?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
ShivasFrog said:
I'm good for now, but if problem posters become prevalent again, I'd appreciate having direct access to discuss the issue. Seriously.
I'll send you my phone number if you like and you may email me at any time - wes@killerfrogs.com

Shadow Dweller

froginmn said:
There's pudding???????
Unless it's pie (chocolate preferably) I'm not interested in deserts.  Just keeping people from ruining others enjoyment.  They made progress towards that.  And really, who cares where the rules came from as long as they make sense and help keep the trolls away.

Horned Toad

Wes

You have a double word in rule #10:

10. DO take a minute a minute or so to see if there is already a thread that covers your topic.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Thanks for the new rules Wes! Now maybe I can start posting again without all of the "Drama"! Started feeling like Facebook around here for awhile. :biggrin:  

Horned Toad

PhormerPhrog said:
Just there to remind you to check to check that it has not already been posted.
I didn't see it posted somewhere else and if so the double word is still there.

And the "ironie" is you have a double word in your post.