• The KillerFrogs

You asked for it, you got it

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
We just posted new rules.  Please read them

They are stricter across the board and apply to everyone

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
The  new rules cover a complete menu of complaints that have surfaced the past few years.  

We covered pretty much everything that has been asked for so I hope that you like it because its the law of the land now

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
jewstfrogit said:
Nicely done.  I'm a big fan of 8 & 10.  

Hope the enforcement goes well. 
Thanks.  I am sure that someone will complain but we'll live

rifram09

This rule should be revised to say that "posting unsubstantiated rumors as though they were substantiated facts" won't be tolerated.  We should have some wiggle room for speculation so long as it is labeled as such.  

o Post unsubstantiated information about TCU players, coaches, administrators or officials. Rumors will not be tolerated. News must at least be reported by a mainstream media outlet to support its posting. Other TCU message boards do not count as mainstream media. 

Otherwise, I think the majority of these rules will make the board better.  Kudos.

bcsbuster

In honor of you possibly banning Roddog, I will officially join today as a dues paying member, after have been a freeloader for 4 years.  Where is the link to join, I can't find it

Austintxfrog94

original.gif

Wonderful

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
wes said:
  In the thread titled New Forum Rules 9/5/2013

Might want to correct the typo:

o Flame other boards and brag about it here, or whine about what users on other boards are saying about LSU. If you have a problem with another board, take it up with that board's management. 

tetonfrog

Thanks Wes. I've been a fan/freeloader for a long time and will join soon as a pay member once I see two trolls gone for a while.They have killed my enjoyment of KFC, but hopefully they are finished. I can deal with trolls during game week but not yearround.

Go Frogs!

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Thanks gentlemen.  This has been a great forum over the last 10 or so years that I've been around it, and these should help with recent exacerbated problems.  Thank you for the work over the years, and for being responsive to respectful concerns raised by respected, responsible members.

Suggest you pin the new rules thread so it doesn't get buried.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
NNM said:
Thanks gentlemen.  This has been a great forum over the last 10 or so years that I've been around it, and these should help with recent exacerbated problems.  Thank you for the work over the years, and for being responsive to respectful concerns raised by respected, responsible members.

Suggest you pin the new rules thread so it doesn't get buried.
OOps..I forgot to pin it. Thanks for reminding me

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
tetonfrog said:
Thanks Wes. I've been a fan/freeloader for a long time and will join soon as a pay member once I see two trolls gone for a while.They have killed my enjoyment of KFC, but hopefully they are finished. I can deal with trolls during game week but not yearround.

Go Frogs!

Like the "preamble" to the rules states,  they are a part of every sports message board.  But some will post things that people may not agree with and be called a troll.  Thats where it gets tough at times

We'll handle it

10 Key Frog

wes said:

Like the "preamble" to the rules states,  they are a part of every sports message board.  But some will post things that people may not agree with and be called a troll.  Thats where it gets tough at times

We'll handle it
I think most of us are fine with fans of other schools showing up as long as they can act civility and have a conversation and not be a broken record inciting. I think the new rules are a good step toward that once enforced as such.