• The KillerFrogs

who are the worst TCU conference opponent FANS you have encountered?

Boomhauer

Back in the late 90s, Tulsa basketball fans were extremely rude. A few years ago at Jerry World, it seemed most of the LSU fans were arrogant, drunk and wanting to fight.

Forgot about that one. Had real bad experiences with LSU fans at that one.

Mean Purple

Texas is jus arrogant and entitled. Beat them, and they shut up pretty quick.

Tech fans are the worst. They lose and still talk [ Finebaum ] at annoying levels. Its like a trailer park version of Ole Miss fans after an Egg Bowl.

In recent years, seems like baylol is giving them a run for that money. Mainly cause baylol fans are so clueless. They are band wagoners. They have a tendency to want to get violent, but cant fight for [ Finebaum ].

I think I have relayed the story here about being back near the truck after a game in Waco with two Ranch Management pals. And the drunk baylol punk hopped out of a car wanting to start something, then my friend knocked him senseless. One of the funniest post game events I've seen.

Mean Purple

Tech. I hate them when they come to AGC. Their damn tortillas, and just overall attitude is the worst. When we scored 82 on them, was the best day.

We have to win. My neighbor, for a little over a year now, is a Tech fan, and he's the biggest POS. I couldn't imagine living next to him during a year they won.
Most darned up thing about tt fans is the delusional view that Lubbock is a great town.

Worst when they are winning: Baylor. They are truly dorks that don't know how act when they win. They love to talk after a win, but they are clueless about football. And this isn't because I hate them so, but I can't state enough how much they are the biggest dorks. For real they are.

Worst all the time: Texas Tech

Most arrogant: Longhorn fans

Oddball/eccentric fanbase: Texas A&M fans

Last edited:

Big Frog II

In the SWC days, no one was as bad as Arkansas. Just horrible people. Now a day, Texas Tech fans. I have really never had problems with the Texas or Oklahoma fans.