• The KillerFrogs

" Where have you gone Bryan Holaday, a Frog Nation turns its lonely eyes towards you"

TCURiggs

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Hah!

Houston Frog

Need to go watch some sports movies. The program, necessary roughness, rudy, ML 1 + 2, Bull Durham, Goal 1 + 2 (former soccer player dont hate)

so many

I've seen all of those, well all of them except for the movie about soccer.... because I'm American.

I was just making a joke about how much better Major League was than the sequel

cdsfrog

I've seen all of those, well all of them except for the movie about soccer.... because I'm American.

I was just making a joke about how much better Major League was than the sequel

no worries, I like the 3rd one even............can't say why I just do. The soccer one is good, heck bend it like beckham isnt bad, just too chick flickish

ftwfrog

man I don't know. I love me some necessary roughness. What's better ML 1 or 2?

3 if obviously terrible, but I enjoy it
Just lost all respect for you whatsoever. Firstly, Major League 2 should not be considered a sequel, it was so bad compared to the first. It was kind of like comparing Caddyshack 2 with the original. Necessary Roughness was decent. It is in no way comparable to Major League. Major League is an absolute classic!! It has been proven impossible to go to a baseball game without quoting the movie at least 5 times. Whether it's, "JUuuuuust a bit outside," "I don't think this one's got the distance." "You really knocked the crap out of that one,"
or my personal favorite from Roger Dorn, "What'd you want me to do dive for it?"

cdsfrog

Just lost all respect for you whatsoever. Firstly, Major League 2 should not be considered a sequel, it was so bad compared to the first. It was kind of like comparing Caddyshack 2 with the original. Necessary Roughness was decent. It is in no way comparable to Major League. Major League is an absolute classic!! It has been proven impossible to go to a baseball game without quoting the movie at least 5 times. Whether it's, "JUuuuuust a bit outside," "I don't think this one's got the distance." "You really knocked the crap out of that one,"
or my personal favorite from Roger Dorn, "What'd you want me to do dive for it?"

1) love football movies, dont ask me why.

2) Love Tanaka, and I liked 1 more than 2, but I liked both. asked which he thought was better, once again I like 3 and pretty much no one liked that one

3) I like soccer sports movies so I have no credibility there anyways. none to be lost :biggrin:

FROGDADDY

"too high"

PurpleBlood87

If you want to see a good and funny baseball movie see "Long Gone" with William Petersen and Virginia Madson.

It's the story of the Tampico Stogies, a low minor-league baseball team, and its star player and manager, Stud' Cantrell, as they battle for the league championship amidst the corruption and racism of the American south.