• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I'm watching the Cowboys/Packers 1996 playoff on FS1. I googled it so I know who won. :rolleyes:
I have never been a Cowboys fan, but since I recently became one, I'm getting practice cheering for them.
Good game - Aikman vs Favre.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
“Paul” Seth Rogen as a dope smoking alien escapee from Area 51. Jason Bateman, Sigourney Weaver, Bill Hader and Christen Wiig. Every time I see it I find another hidden movie reference. If your in the mood for some laughs...

Eight

“Paul” Seth Rogen as a dope smoking alien escapee from Area 51. Jason Bateman, Sigourney Weaver, Bill Hader and Christen Wiig. Every time I see it I find another hidden movie reference. If your in the mood for some laughs...

isn't seth rogen's character smoking marijuana pretty much a given?

smokey from the fridays movie doesn't smoke as much as seth on film

PurpleBlood87

I have watched KBO baseball on ESPN each night. Went to sleep last night with the Dinos up 8-3 in the fifth.
Got up this morning and found out the Dinos lost 10-8.

Watched two more episodes of Atlanta last night that were great. First one was the Barbershop episode where Paper Boi was run through the ringer to get a haircut. Hilarious. Second was the Teddy Perkins episode that was something out of Get Out meets Michael Jackson. Creepy AF. I couldn't bring myself to get to bed afterwards.

JugbandFrog

I started Stat Wars Clone Wars when this started and then jumped into Star Wars Rebels. The first two and a half seasons of Clone Wars is too goofy, but it gets good, really good. Well, except any episodes with Jar Jar.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
“How much longer Op’s? The engines overheating & so am I. We either stand-down or blow-up, which do you want?”

Classic quote from a very young Michael Caine who would go on to bigger roles such as....Batman’s butler.